St. Cloud State advances to Elite 8

bigmwc

Reaction score
Upset Augustana 84-75 in OT in the Central Region Championship in Mankato.

Off to Springfield, Mass. for the Elite 8!

If you remember last year the Huskies only lost to Minnesota 88-80 in last year's exhibition opener and were tied at 49 at halftime in that game.

If you can't go to college you go to state. If you want to drive a bus you go to state....

not a suprise as it's been five years running a Minnesota team hass made it. Now that the Dakota schools have went D1 and the NCC crumbled, the only other conference in the regions is in Colorado and they are not very good. Mankato folded down the stretch and St Cloud I believe the conference tourney the week before. I'm sorry but St. Cloud playing us in the first nonconference game last year close is not all that impressive especially when Sampson was sick.

I hope Winona St can get back there.

Since i currently go to Winona State, the Warriors actually beat St Cloud in the last conference game of the season. They didnt seem all that impressive considering David Johnson got injured in the first few seconds of the game. Winona St could be real good next year even though they lose their leading scorer

Top Bottom