Spring Game?

lakesgopher

Reaction score
I have never been to a Spring game and was curious what the day entails? Is it family orientated or is it more of a football nerd day where we all make our opinions to later find out we know nothing ha! Just curious if there is a schedule for the day and what not?

Spring Game

I have never been to a Spring game and was curious what the day entails? Is it family orientated or is it more of a football nerd day where we all make our opinions to later find out we know nothing ha! Just curious if there is a schedule for the day and what not?

I don't know what they have planned for this year but in the past it was a family event. They gave out little footballs and allowed the kids to go down and met the players and get their autographs.

This year..

like under Brewster it will be a controlled scrimmage because of lack of depth. In the future it will be game like conditions with celeb. coaches.

It's both a nerdfest and family oriented. There's plenty of room for kids to be kids and not disrupt the fans immediately around you. Unfortunately it is not well attended right now aside from the hardcore fans. My step sister is an alum and has had season tix for 10 years now and she doesn't even consider going to the spring game.

But it's a good day to get together with Gopher fans, tailgate, watch the team compete a bit and do the meet-n-greet if you so choose. Especially if the weather is nice.

Is there a designated parking area?
thanks in advance

Top Bottom