Spring Game Set For April 20th! (UPDATED: No Spring Game)

Did they actually announce it?

I didn't get an email and man they usually love to send emails about this stuff.

Which position group needs the most improvement during spring ball & before fall camp?

I'm excited about the Spring Game this year. I just hope the weather is good enough so they can play on the game field and not the indoor practice field. I'm really looking forward to see how the new comers (Transfers and Early Enrolled Freshman's) are coming alone.
Would be curious to hear the source for this information as it potentially conflicts with what I have been told regarding 4/20.

The U of M Spring Jam is set for the 20th so I would hazard a guess that the weather will be absolutely terrible that day...or maybe another massive COVID outbreak.

Past Spring Jams for U of M seniors:
COVID
Shitty weather
Shitty weather

However, if the weather is nice it could bring tens, or maybe even dozens, of people filtering over to The Bank. 🤯

High expectations for the 4/20
Instead of the annual Spring Game this is more like my annual Pet Peeve. The Spring Game is supposedly for the fans, but not with PJ. Somehow the programs in the surrounding states can execute their Spring Games with the same weather we have, but not us. So, done with it and I'll keep my eye out for the cancellation.

Instead of the annual Spring Game this is more like my annual Pet Peeve. The Spring Game is supposedly for the fans, but not with PJ. Somehow the programs in the surrounding states can execute their Spring Games with the same weather we have, but not us. So, done with it and I'll keep my eye out for the cancellation.
Do you have some data on the weather the other schools have had for their games vs ours?

Eh, lots of spring games get canceled.

Do you have some data on the weather the other schools have had for their games vs ours?
Well, last year for example. Iowa, MN & Wisky all had their Spring Games on April 22nd and somehow despite not ideal weather both Iowa and Wisky both managed to hold their games outside, but yet again here we are in the practice facility another year. I guess it's not really an issue as I don't plan for it. That's just where we are at, some programs have a fan base that look forward to it, whereas most people here just shrug their shoulders and move on with their day if it's canceled.

Top Bottom