Spring Game info???

beavergopher

Reaction score
No information on the website and nothing from the ticket office. I called last Friday and the person did not know anything, but said they would email the info. In typical U of M fashion, of course that did not happen. WTF? Trying to find out what is the parking situation as our normal tailgating crew from the Ski U Mah lot was planning on doing a tailgate prior to the spring game. The U of M sure knows how to take care of its customers!

No information on the website and nothing from the ticket office. I called last Friday and the person did not know anything, but said they would email the info. In typical U of M fashion, of course that did not happen. WTF? Trying to find out what is the parking situation as our normal tailgating crew from the Ski U Mah lot was planning on doing a tailgate prior to the spring game. The U of M sure knows how to take care of its customers!
Its been everywhere on socials, on here, I've received many emails about it.

PJ spoke about the format changing.

In fairness to OP I don't think I've seen any tailgating info, but the date/time are definitely out there.
I cant imagine with a smaller crowd that there will be parking issues.

I cant imagine with a smaller crowd that there will be parking issues.
Yeah, unless certain lots aren't open at all or are not open for tailgating.

Previous years only certain lots were open.
I can't see them not letting you tailgate in whatever lots are open. Mid November temps predicted, so having a grill to huddle around will be nice. I'll probably bust out the hand warmersas they could be needed...that's hard to think about for a later April day that has an average high of 60.

forecast from National Weather Service for Minneapolis ---

Saturday
A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. (that would calculate to a Wind Chill of about 36.)

forecast from National Weather Service for Minneapolis ---

Saturday
A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. (that would calculate to a Wind Chill of about 36.)

We’ll wait for GWG. Thanks for trying NWS

I knew something was up! So f you guys giving me grief 😂

Top Bottom