Spring game excitment!

chubbygopher

Reaction score
What are people most excited to see at the spring game this year? I know...its a glorified practice..but forget that for a moment. Personally, I want to see if the 2 JC corners can fill a need. Martez Shabazz...he sounds fast and is fast (4.36). Jeremy Baltazar is slower (4.40) but also taller. It will be interesting to see!:)

I hope to actually be able to attend a spring game for a change. It seems as though I am always opening the cabin or have some other task on that weekend. I also wonder if Kill will change up to have more of a traditional game for the event as opposed to what they did last year.

I'll be interested to see what the 40 times of those players actually are.

I want to see how smoothly the offense is working.

I think Kill already mentioned that we may be another year away from a spring game.

It's on Spring Jam Saturday.... again. If they want students to go, don't put it on one of the biggest drinking days of the year and overlapping with University activities on that Saturday. I mentioned it to Seeley on the live chat.

It's Saturday April 21st. I am always in Vegas that week. Really no way to change the Vegas trip date so I will have to rely on GH breakdown.

A very likely cabin openeing date... again. :-(

The players could run around in circles for a half hour for all I care, no way I will miss it this year. Last year was awesome. I went with my dad and grandfather (a first timer to TCF) we all had a great time! I really enjoyed being able to go on the field after and talk to some of the players.

Top Bottom