Spring Depth Chart

optionqb1

Reaction score
For those attending practice.... can someone compile the depth chart for this spring?

For those attending practice.... can someone compile the depth chart for this spring?

Too much shuttling in and out and switching up.

For now, it's Gray on offense, and Stoudemire on defense.

I made up my own and typed it all out with html mark up to put them into tables thinking I could just paste the mark up in between the HTML tags provided in this message board, but no luck. It just comes back as text.

Depth Chart

I made up my own and typed it all out with html mark up to put them into tables thinking I could just paste the mark up in between the HTML tags provided in this message board, but no luck. It just comes back as text.

That would have been just fine! It would have made it a lot easier for people to change it to what they they thought was correct. Thanks for your hard work though.

This doesn't do it much justice, but I think it will work.

Attachments

• depth2.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 111

Here it goes:
It's a toss up between FBT guy & Phil although Marcus looks good too. After that, the depth drops quite a bit. Jeffrick is pretty good. Josh Kazakhstan (sp?) has a bright future as does Andrew. Sid will be watching from the bench with the rest of 'em. Still early though. We'll have to see how they do over the rest of the Spring and Summer.

Went to the practices today and was really paying attention to the O-line. Currently,

1st: Ed Olson, Orton, Wynn, Bunders, Gjere

2nd Lewenskie (sp) Epping, Mottla, Campion, Ferguson

Michal is injured,

I am not sure way everyone always assumes that the O-lineman of the day will take someones spot. T. Olson will red-shirt to develop strength and skill. Kill would be nuts to lose the redshirt on the linemen. Last year everyone thought Gjere would take someones spot and the year before it was Ed Olson. Don't get me wrong these guys are and are going to be great players. But it is very rare a kid fresh out of high school could compete.

As far as the other positions they rotated so much it was hard to tell who was who. Q and Parish played as the QB's

My best effort...i've been to 4 practices

QB: Gray - Parish - Alipate
RB: Bennett - Eskridge - Kirkwood - Edwards
H-Back: Lair - Cotton -Sekr (can't remember how to spell his name)
TE: Eure - Rabe -McGarry
*The TE/HB are often a bit interchangeable. Usually the more versatile guy will end up at HB, but i've seen formations where Lair was the TE and McGarry was H-Back.
WR: McKnight - Wilson
WR: Harris - Barker - Hutton * Green and Brandon hurt
Slot: Jones - Pride
OT: Olson - Ferguson
OG: Bunders - Campion
C: Wynn - Mottla
OG: Orton - Epping
OT: Gjere - Lenciwicz (spelling) * Michel hurt

All DLine are difficult to read because people have moved all around--
DE: Wilhite - Garin
DT: Jacobs - Hageman - Delaney
DT: Kirksey - Botticelli - Jacques
DE: B. Perry - KGM
OLB: Cooper - Hill
MLB: Beal - Grant *Tinsley hasbeen banged up the entire time
OLB: Rallis - Reeves
CB: Stoudermire - Henderson -Bouie
CB: Carter - Vereen
SS: Manuel - Watkins
FS: Royston - C. Lewis

The DT's are really tough to gauge. I do think it will end up Kirksey and Jacobs, but i've seen LEgania play with the 2's and then be about 4th string, so it's hard to tell.

there are max about a dozen positions locked up, so depth charts don't mean much right now. Several of the "locked up positions" are only due to the fact there is no one else ready to compete, and probably just can't get there by September.

My best effort...i've been to 4 practices

QB: Gray - Parish - Alipate
RB: Bennett - Eskridge - Kirkwood - Edwards
H-Back: Lair - Cotton -Sekr (can't remember how to spell his name)
TE: Eure - Rabe -McGarry
*The TE/HB are often a bit interchangeable. Usually the more versatile guy will end up at HB, but i've seen formations where Lair was the TE and McGarry was H-Back.
WR: McKnight - Wilson
WR: Harris - Barker - Hutton * Green and Brandon hurt
Slot: Jones - Pride
OT: Olson - Ferguson
OG: Bunders - Campion
C: Wynn - Mottla
OG: Orton - Epping
OT: Gjere - Lenciwicz (spelling) * Michel hurt

All DLine are difficult to read because people have moved all around--
DE: Wilhite - Garin
DT: Jacobs - Hageman - Delaney
DT: Kirksey - Botticelli - Jacques
DE: B. Perry - KGM
OLB: Cooper - Hill
MLB: Beal - Grant *Tinsley hasbeen banged up the entire time
OLB: Rallis - Reeves
CB: Stoudermire - Henderson -Bouie
CB: Carter - Vereen
SS: Manuel - Watkins
FS: Royston - C. Lewis

The DT's are really tough to gauge. I do think it will end up Kirksey and Jacobs, but i've seen LEgania play with the 2's and then be about 4th string, so it's hard to tell.

Really nice observations BL. I was completely lost who was who on D and the WR, TE's

Top Bottom