Sports Huddle

Reaction score
Can't get CCO's broadcast. Is Brew being a man and taking phone calls today??? (I would seriously doubt it) Is Senile Sid even challenging him? (even more doubtful, Sid the Shill is a complete joke)

Can't get CCO's broadcast. Is Brew being a man and taking phone calls today??? (I would seriously doubt it) Is Senile Sid even challenging him? (even more doubtful, Sid the Shill is a complete joke)

Three calls so far -- one guy who bagged on Cosgrove in a very clever handling of his question...Brew defended Cosgrove, the other asked about the defensive philosophy and if the kids "get it."

It's not a surprise what I'm hearing...Sid moaning about how the program can't be a winner and that Brewster was hired only because he was the only guy who wanted to come here, Brew defending the U and talking about how he wants to win at a championship level and not a bowl game level.

(I guess somewhere he forgot about winning against FCS level teams).

The third call was a guy who ripped on Sid for saying the program wasn't a winner, defended the U, and said the team could win if there were "five quarters."

Edit: One last call asked about the players skipping out on "Hail Minnesota" and Brew apologized for it happening and said it wouldn't happen again.

Spin, Spin, Spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Three calls so far -- one guy who bagged on Cosgrove in a very clever handling of his question...Brew defended Cosgrove, the other asked about the defensive philosophy and if the kids "get it."

It's not a surprise what I'm hearing...Sid moaning about how the program can't be a winner and that Brewster was hired only because he was the only guy who wanted to come here, Brew defending the U and talking about how he wants to win at a championship level and not a bowl game level.

(I guess somewhere he forgot about winning against FCS level teams).

The third call was a guy who ripped on Sid for saying the program wasn't a winner, defended the U, and said the team could win if there were "five quarters."

Edit: One last call asked about the players skipping out on "Hail Minnesota" and Brew apologized for it happening and said it wouldn't happen again.

What a great spin job Brew did today. The last two callers put the biggest spin on it by saying it was an entertaining game, ENTERTAINING!!, you have got to be kidding me I was there and as a season ticket holder there was nothing entertaining about losing that game. I am sick of the excuses Brewster, this game better be awake up call or your done.

I guess you were wrong.

Top Bottom