Spencer thinks its 3 wins to qualify for NCAAs

First off, Spencer Tollackson is a moron. I loved his comment, "If Rodney Williams had any idea how to play basketball, he would be posting up the smaller 6'1 guard."

Hey Spencer, Rodney is an NBA prospect. You werent even Croation League talent. He single handedly lost that game against Indiant when he missed EVERY free throw.

Spencer was a MUCH better college player than Rodney has been, and it isn't even close. Rodney still has time to change that, but it's growing short.

Williams is a sophomore and I would rather have Rodney playing center for my big ten team than Spencer. Spencer is like a wider version of brommer at Iowa.

If 3 more wins gets us in, it is one very weak bubble. By the way they have played the last several games I can't see 3 more wins. Hope I'm proven wrong.

something about a losing regular season conference record and not winning your conference tourney but still getting in the NCAA tourney doesn't seem right for any team. IIRC IU made it in one year at 8-10 over the Gophers at 9-9.

if the field at some point does expand to 96 a lot of teams with losing conference records are going to be in. but however you get in that is always better than the NIT.

what about Nolan

Win the last two and have Nolan for the tournament and win that first one and maybe...........
AZ Gopher

They have 2 bad losses (Indiana and Virginia) and zero terrible losses.

I disagree. Losing at home to teams that are not contending for the conference title are classified as terrible loses in my book. Gophers should lose two games ALL SEASON at home

Top Bottom