Speaking of recruiting...

GopherLady

Reaction score
(And let me preface, I haven't been on the Hole all day - so I have no clue if this has been posted)

Ray McCallum Jr. was just name a McDonald's All-American, and despite what Sid said, is still uncommited. We're not listed in his top choices, but is there anyway if we beg and plead, he'd consider us ;)?

http://www.detnews.com/article/2010...Madison-Williams-are-McDonald-s-All-Americans

To be put in the same category as Shane Battier (my 2nd favorite Dukie) and Chris Webber is pretty impressive.

GL

(And let me preface, I haven't been on the Hole all day - so I have no clue if this has been posted)

Ray McCallum Jr. was just name a McDonald's All-American, and despite what Sid said, is still uncommited. We're not listed in his top choices, but is there anyway if we beg and plead, he'd consider us ;)?

http://www.detnews.com/article/2010...Madison-Williams-are-McDonald-s-All-Americans

To be put in the same category as Shane Battier (my 2nd favorite Dukie) and Chris Webber is pretty impressive.

I would think a personal call from the likes of you could help. :)

It can't hurt since we are not even on his list!

Cory is also on the team. Actually, he is on the same team as Harrison Barnes. Man...perhaps we can pull a miracle and land Cory. After last night it would be tough to believe we could as Devoe does not seem very happy.

Cory is also on the team. Actually, he is on the same team as Harrison Barnes. Man...perhaps we can pull a miracle and land Cory. After last night it would be tough to believe we could as Devoe does not seem very happy.

Honest question. Did the stuff about Devoe not being happy originate from the game yesterday?

Yes, sorry, I didn't see that at the time I posted this. Just saw Ray's FB status that he was an All-America, and didn't even think of googling the whole team. It is Olympic season, so we can all hope for a "Miracle"!

Honest question. Did the stuff about Devoe not being happy originate from the game yesterday?

I do not believe so.

Top Bottom