Sparty or Boilers - Who are you pulling for?

Who are you Pulling for? Purdue or Michigan State ???

• Total voters

Section201

Reaction score
Not who do you think will win but who are you pulling for?

I am for the Boilers.

:clap::clap::clap:

I want Big Ten teams to go as far as possible in the tournament. If Hummel was still playing I would pull for Purdue because I think they would have a better chance at making the Final Four and they would probably need to win this game to get a #1 seed prove that they are playing well when it counts. With Hummel out I personally think MSU will go further in the tournament, so I'd like to see them win and get on a run going into the tournament.

gotr

I want Big Ten teams to go as far as possible in the tournament. If Hummel was still playing I would pull for Purdue because I think they would have a better chance at making the Final Four and they would probably need to win this game to get a #1 seed prove that they are playing well when it counts. With Hummel out I personally think MSU will go further in the tournament, so I'd like to see them win and get on a run going into the tournament.

Makes sense to me. I pull for all Big Ten Teams in the tourney too.

Yes, even Bo.

:)

Without a doubt - MSU. Had we of beaten Purdue, it would have sucked and my heart wouldn't of been in it - but I would have had to root for Purdue.

What a stupid technical from Derrick Nix hanging on the rim - I haven't like him since his Oscar winning injury performance when Colt elbowed him.

Michigan St. - I'm hoping Purdue falls to the #3 so we can play them in the 3/6 matchup. I'd rather not face OSU or MSU.

Michigan St. - I'm hoping Purdue falls to the #3 so we can play them in the 3/6 matchup. I'd rather not face OSU or MSU.
Assuming the top 3 win out as they should, Purdue will be the 2-seed.

Top Bottom