Sparty...Badger Game Thread

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
Sparty is coming on!

Here we go, Sparty here we go!!!

I love the Michigan State play calling. MSU's staff has some balls. Over and over they make gutsy calls dating back to the Notre Dame heart attack game all the way to this game.

Easily the best B1G football championship game of all time.

It'll be real interesting to see how MSU does next year. They lose a lot of SR. playmakers.

It takes games like this to realize just how much I hate that team. Go Sparty.

I usually like rooting for Big Ten teams during bowl games, so I will be very excited in MSU wins and I can root for them in the BCS game.

I like MSU 's run game. Bell is looking very good the equal of Ball.

I was watching the Dr. Pepper football toss, and I noted that the woman in the competition (who won 10-9) was throwing to the Dr. Pepper 10 can. The irony is that Dr. Pepper 10's motto is "It's not for women!"

How are you supposed to decline a delay of game penalty.

announcer?

Directv gives me the Fox station out of Mankato who, for some reason, can't broadcast sporting events in HD. At least it's in color. And this has got to be the worst broadcast team in sports. Brewster's bit at the beginning was humorous, though. When commenting and describing the teams, as much as said Wiscys success is all Alverez. Easy to see the gray recruiter still does not like Bulimia.

I would really like to see the winner of this game play LSU. LSU is going to destroy whoever they play. But at least it would't be a NCG between divisional rivals who already played this year.

Goldmember said:
I would really like to see the winner of this game play LSU. LSU is going to destroy whoever they play. But at least it would't be a NCG between divisional rivals who already played this year.

Or OKstate?

F Msu. They really screwed the pooch with bone headed calls.

What a joke. Can not believe the call - running into the kicker. A shame.

What an ugly finish.
Pfftt....

They didn't call roughing they called running into the kicker and it was 100% the right call. That kid needs to be smart enough in that situation not to hit the kicker because he flat out cost his team the Rose Bowl with the return that Martin had on the punt.

The sparty sh!thead should never had even been close to the kicker. Dumba$$.

Poor coaching by MSU at the end, players should have been told do not get near the kicker and make sure to secure possession.

Worst Big Ten Football Championship Game ever.

The game lost on a running into the kicker penalty. If they hadn't run into the kicker, it they would have at least taken it to overtime.

Top Bottom