Spain Defeats England for Women's World Cup Championship

Iceland12

Reaction score
Final score was 1-0. Go figure. Was up early so I saw the last 20-25 minutes of the game. It was like watching the worst of the Jacques Lemaire games with the Minnesota Wild. Everything was played in the center of the field with very, very few real scoring chances.

Oh plus a lot of what must have been very serious physical assaults. Where the player was on the ground for a few minutes before they made a miraculous recovery. The recovery was instantaneous if an official walked by and ignored the player on the ground.

It was a fantastic WWC for the last week or so. Some great soccer played, it was a ton of fun to watch. The time difference was not an issue at all, I just watched the games I watched on recording, made sure I didn't see the score ahead of time.

Congratulations to the women from Spain!

It was a fantastic WWC for the last week or so. Some great soccer played, it was a ton of fun to watch. The time difference was not an issue at all, I just watched the games I watched on recording, made sure I didn't see the score ahead of time.

Congratulations to the women from Spain!

Sure. The lack of scoring chances and flopping is mesmerizing..:LOL:

Olga Carmona scored a crucial goal against Sweden in the Semis and scored the game winner today versus England.

After the game, she was informed that her father had passed away. God plays a game that I've yet to read all of the rules on. ☹️

Olga Carmona scored a crucial goal against Sweden in the Semis and scored the game winner today versus England.

After the game, she was informed that her father had passed away. God plays a game that I've yet to read all of the rules on. ☹️
Similar to the Vikings playoff loss to Dallas on the original Hail Mary pass, where Tarkenton learned after the game that his father passed away that day.

Sure. The lack of scoring chances and flopping is mesmerizing..:LOL:

There was most definitely a lot of players laying on the ground throughout the game. Holy shit. Both teams were physical in earlier games of the tournament, no doubt.

There was most definitely a lot of players laying on the ground throughout the game. Holy shit. Both teams were physical in earlier games of the tournament, no doubt.
Having played soccer through college, I get the difficulties of non-fans watching the sport. If you want a real giggle, watch the improvised human car wrecks in the Spanish League, La Liga.

Top Bottom