South Dakota's season results up to now

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15000&KEY=&SPID=7153&SPSID=64627

The above is the Jackrabbit schedule and results. Make your own decisions on the quality of their team. The only comparison I can come up with is the one everyone knows about. That is they beat Northern Iowa who should have beaten Iowa had not the Hawks blocked two kicks with no time left.

My wife went to South Dakota State so I had to listen to, " See how good my little school is doing against MN." all game. So I wasn't happy with the way we played but a win is a win especially in my house.

I'll believe my eyes and what they saw today was a team that was barely above high school level and should've been blown out........

The had one of the worst college quarterbacks I've ever watched play. Kid couldn't throw the ball. It was like a heave straight in the air for anything longer than 5-10 yards. He was just bad and Im shocked he is even playing FCS football.

The had one of the worst college quarterbacks I've ever watched play. Kid couldn't throw the ball. It was like a heave straight in the air for anything longer than 5-10 yards. He was just bad and Im shocked he is even playing FCS football.

Set... anyone up for the spike?

i remember people talking about a kid from cotter who was a really good pitcher and the gophers football team should be looking at him. it wasn't this kid was it?

i remember people talking about a kid from cotter who was a really good pitcher and the gophers football team should be looking at him. it wasn't this kid was it?

Sad part is he still outplayed Weber.......

a win is a win especially in my house.
That's a curious position for a sport where success is largely determined by ranking. A win is never just a win, nor is a loss ever just a loss. You have to look more deeply to judge the progress of the team and the direction of the program.

Yes, I would guess it was him. From GoJacks.com
Was a prized recruit at quarterback hailing from Winona Cotter High School, where he set a single-season conference record with 35 touchdown passes a as a senior ... career totals included 5,505 passing yards and 69 touchdowns, ... earned all-area and honorable mention all-state honors two times ... compiled a 12-0 pitching record with a .397 batting average on the diamond as a prep sophomore ... was 5-2 on the mound as a senior in leading Cotter to a third-place state tourney finish ... also played on a conference-champion basketball team ... honor student

Top Bottom