Souhan: Gopher standards are changing before our eyes.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Souhan:

Gopher standards are changing before our eyes. Morgan threw four touchdown passes and led the way to an easy victory on the road, and Fleck casually noted his mistakes.

“I felt fine, but I felt like there were definitely some throws that I missed, wish I could have back,” Morgan said.

Fleck, Morgan and the Gophers have created a remarkable November for anyone with enough historical awareness to realize that this program rarely creates big games, much less wins them.

On Nov. 9, the Gophers beat Penn State, then ranked No. 4. On Nov 16, they lost at No. 20 Iowa. On Nov. 23, they eased past Northwestern with a recently concussed quarterback. On Nov. 30, they will face Wisconsin at TCF Bank Stadium for the West title and a chance to play Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship Game.

If you like college football, this is as good as it gets in Minnesota in this century. If you didn’t like college football, this month might have changed your mind.

Go Gophers!!

How many seizures per big ten win this season, Jim? Since we know you’re keeping track.

Ive been a Gopher since fan since1940 and this season has been one of my biggest thrills
And what was it like having the gophers win national championships back then in that dynasty? Or were u born in 1940?

Ive been a Gopher since fan since1940 and this season has been one of my biggest thrills

You’re 79 and know how to use the internet, that’s pretty remarkable.

Top Bottom