Sorry Gophers that I didn't stop buy after your game with NC!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
TALON TO GOPHER FANS

After the second quarter of the GS, Badger game, when we fell apart in the 2nd half, I was in in a $h!tty mood. I then turned to your game, watched it became more upset. I wasted a 12-pack on a bad buzz for both games.

GSs QB really lost that game. In his first 2 games, he only threw 2 interceptions and put up very good stats but in the Badger game, GSs QB threw 5 interceptions and a fumble once. It's hard to overcome. As you know that stops GSU from 6 potential scores, gives the Badgers 6 times to score, or just time off the clock.

I know the Gophers and EAGLES will make a comeback over the season and be in a BOWL at the end.

GOOD LOCK NEXT WEEK!!

TALON

TALON TO GOPHER FANS

After the second quarter of the GS, Badger game, when we fell apart in the 2nd half, I was in in a $h!tty mood. I then turned to your game, watched it became more upset. I wasted a 12-pack on a bad buzz for both games.

GSs QB really lost that game. In his first 2 games, he only threw 2 interceptions and put up very good stats but in the Badger game, GSs QB threw 5 interceptions and a fumble once. It's hard to overcome. As you know that stops GSU from 6 potential scores, gives the Badgers 6 times to score, or just time off the clock.

I know the Gophers and EAGLES will make a comeback over the season and be in a BOWL at the end.

GOOD LOCK NEXT WEEK!!

TALON
Thanks for the kind words. I think you speak for all of us.

The sun rose this moring. Life is still good. Now it's time to tame the Wildcats.

OK, Badgers0 & STPGOPHER-
Since I am going to be on your board a lot this year, I plan on donating $25.oo around the 3rd of next month. That's all that I can afford at this time.

Party on Gophers!
When I saw the thread title had "buy" instead of "by", my sarcastic instincts kicked in. ;)

While I'm sure the GH administrators appreciate donations from wherever they can get it, I assure you that I didn't intend to pressure you into giving. Cool if you want to donate voluntarily though.

Ha!
e4f31ea1-73d0-4ffc-8ecc-ad254590cfb5_text.gif
;)

Seriously, welcome! Hopefully there's more celebrations than doom and gloom.

Cheers!

Did you notice Talon that I included your team in the Pick'ems this week?

Did you notice Talon that I included your team in the Pick'ems this week?

I didn't check the pick'ems because I thought it was for B10 teams only.

Thanks for considering TALON and GS. I'll check it out!

When I saw the thread title had "buy" instead of "by", my sarcastic instincts kicked in. ;)

While I'm sure the GH administrators appreciate donations from wherever they can get it, I assure you that I didn't intend to pressure you into giving. Cool if you want to donate voluntarily though.
I'm a dink when it comes to checking my posts before I post!

Top Bottom