Sori-Marin named to Butkus Award Watchlist

MSM is such a great example of a guy putting in work to improve himself and seeing it pay off. I remember watching Michigan and Maryland players run past him as he looked like he was in quicksand in early 2020, but he has probably improved more than any player on the team since that point.

Class act all the way and will be an extremely important leader on this defense and this team!

MSM is such a great example of a guy putting in work to improve himself and seeing it pay off. I remember watching Michigan and Maryland players run past him as he looked like he was in quicksand in early 2020, but he has probably improved more than any player on the team since that point.
Absolutely. He's proof that being in position to make plays counts for more than speed.

When he was out of position he looked glacial, and now that he's making better reads and getting more DL help he looks a whole lot faster.

He's got good size so with a strong season he's got a shot at the NFL.

Absolutely. He's proof that being in position to make plays counts for more than speed.

When he was out of position he looked glacial, and now that he's making better reads and getting more DL help he looks a whole lot faster.

He's got good size so with a strong season he's got a shot at the NFL.

I would love it if he had an NFL shot, but i think LBs his size are going the way of the dinosaur in the pro game. MSM is super smart and accomplished in school, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him build an extremely successful finance career (ala Blake Hoffarber).

Top Bottom