sonnygarcia...question for you...

MilesTarver

Reaction score
do you owe an apology to doogie? you ripped him non-stop for his negativity, but i don't think he was anywhere as negative as you've been. as a matter of fact, i know he hasn't - he predicted we'd go 7-5, and said brew should get another year. hmmmm....

I would seriously consider donating to this site with Doogie on board, your donations will go to putting some $$$ in someone's pocket who clearly has something against the team we love so much. I was all set to silently donate after the Wisconsin gave as part of the donation "drive" but am so disgusted that the ex-KFAN puke is on this board and would be benefiting from the donation that I will no longer be giving a dime (until changes are made).

this was one of your posts a few weeks ago, but it looks like you're singing a different tune now with some of your posts:
He needs to know this needs to happen now. Either he goes or Brew goes, this blood is on his hands.
I think we all need to do our part and let him know this is a trainwreck and he needs to step up and put a stop to the problem he created.

why delay the inevitable, there is no light at the end of this tunnel

It's all good ... I appreciate his passion, and the passion from everyone else .... my fear has always been that my favorite team becomes a complete afterthought here in town ... I don't want that to happen.

It's all good ... I appreciate his passion, and the passion from everyone else .... my fear has always been that my favorite team becomes a complete afterthought here in town ... I don't want that to happen.

you're a big person, doogie. i wouldn't be so forgiving with someone calling me out and then doing what he accused me of - but 100 times worse.

Miles, thanks for going back and looking at all my comments to pick those out, those are 30 mns of your life you will never get back, congrats on that.

I thought Doogie was overly critical at a point in the season where the Gophers were playing pretty well and were a respectable team. In hind-sight he was right on, and it has taken the last 3 games for me to clearly see that where I thought Brewster could take us just isn't going to happen. So yes, seeing how things have played out you could say I do owe him an apology, and for my previous comment I apologize (Doogie) for taking it a bit over the line.

I supported the Gophs 100% up until now when I can see that a change is needed and we are not a good team. I've seen some things out of the coaching staff the last 3 weeks that have really disappointed me, and drastically changed my point of view.

Top Bottom