Some Real slime in the Final Four

Calipari gets the rap as the slick guy, but in reality everybody knows what he does and it is marginal. or worse, but nobody is fooled. Kentucky sold their soul for this guy.
Calhoun on the other hand gets caught cheating on a regular basis, and there is always an assistant as a fall guy, and the school defends him because he wins. They get a new group of assistants, stay clean for a couple of years and start the cheating all over again, without Calhoun knowing of course. They are both slime balls, but Calhoun is the real slick snake.

Some Real slime in the Final Four

Is Art gonna be in attendance?

Yeah, Calhoun and Calipari are both representative of everything bad in college sports right now. But congrats to Cal on his first official trip to the Final Four! I hope Cat's Pause enjoys it for the five or so years it'll still be on the books.

Yeah, Calhoun and Calipari are both representative of everything bad in college sports right now. But congrats to Cal on his first official trip to the Final Four! I hope Cat's Pause enjoys it for the five or so years it'll still be on the books.

This is why year after year Coach K's system- that Jalen detested- looks better.

+1. I wish they would tell us the payrolls of the two rosters so we'd know who the 'little guy' is in this match-up I'd know who to root for. For now, I guess I'll root for the coach that uses less hair gel. Go UConn. :cool:

I can't stand calipari. How the ncaa allows him to have a job in college basketball is beyond me...

This is why year after year Coach K's system- that Jalen detested- looks better.

Duke is certainly not a saint by any means. Remember Corey Maggette? I know coach K and the school probably didn't know anything about him taking money but it's ridiculous that Duke didn't at least have to give up their Final 4 appearance that year. If it was just about anyone else, they would have gotten in some kind of trouble.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/07/11/sports/main214287.shtml

I can't stand Calipari either, but Jamal Mashburn and company made a lifelong fan of me back in 1992, no thanks to that prick Laettner. I wish they'd have hired someone else, but it is what it is.

This will be just another final four appearance that gets vacated while slick Cal skips town.

Just read on their message board that they are the hip school know since Jay-z was in their locker room after the big win. Well the Gophers had....Prince...er um Kevin Love at the win vs Wiscy last yr.. lol. God I hate the fans of spoiled schools such as Kentucky, tOSU, Uconn...etc Oh it must be so hard to be a fan of a team that gets all 5 star recruits every fn year. SMH.

Just read on their message board that they are the hip school know since Jay-z was in their locker room after the big win. Well the Gophers had....Prince...er um Kevin Love at the win vs Wiscy last yr.. lol. God I hate the fans of spoiled schools such as Kentucky, tOSU, Uconn...etc Oh it must be so hard to be a fan of a team that gets all 5 star recruits every fn year. SMH.

+1

I have to wonder how much fun it is for Ohio State fans to win the Big Ten in football year in and year out. I mean I'm sure it's cool, but after winning the conference for 5 straight years, how much fun is it the 6th time? I just have a hard time finding an OSU/UNC/Duke/Kentucky to be "hardcore." Surely it doesn't take that much heart to be a fan of a team that just rakes in 5 star recruits (like Kentucky with 3 of the top 10 and 4 of the top 15 basketball recruits) and is competing for/winning the conference title year in and year out for decades.

Back on topic though, I kinda hope Butler wins the title this year. In order of preference for me it's Butler, then VCU, then UConn, then Kentucky. I really don't wanna see Kentucky win it. I was pulling for Butler in last year's title game after they beat Michigan State in the Final Four last year, who was the team I wanted to win most out of all the Final Four teams at first. Butler got so close last year, I'd love to see them get the title this year.

Top Bottom