Some positives

Marooned

Reaction score
Being the eternal optimist that I am - here's a few things I'm seeing that makes me think brighter days are on the horizon:

- Lair is looking like he's going to be a great TE
- Eskridge is running with a chip on his shoulder and is breaking tackles and getting positive yardage (unless he's met by 3 defenders in the backfield). I think he's much improved from last year - enough for me to say that those claiming him not being a legit Big 10 back are wrong.
- Gray is a freak of nature. He had one bad miff on that 4th quarter pass from weber for a sure TD, but other than that - he needs to work on his route running, but if he improves there he would be easily a top-end NFL prospect
- McKnight has some freakish ability at WR as well - reminds me a lot of Wheelwright. He makes some unbelievable plays then sometimes misses the easy ones. Nobody thought we had a raw Wheelwright on our roster when he originally signed
- Anthony Jacobs was the only player on D that seemed to make some plays, Collado is a pretty sure tackler in the open field - hey, I have to find some positives about our D, so these two guys are the ones that stood out.

Wha

Positives? BB kicked our collective you know what for the 7th straight year. I am finished with this kind of thinking. There are no positives to a loss. The point of the game is to win and we were not on that end of glory.

We covered the spread!!!! The gamblers who bet on Wisconsin all lost their money and those who believed in Tim Brewster and the Gophers took home a little cash!!!!

Is that a reach or what??

Yes, it means a lot to win games. I'm as sick of losing as anybody - but I'm not going to let losing get in the way of seeing things that we can hopefully build around to win - and these are the things/players that I think we can build around to win. Settle down.

Positives? BB kicked our collective you know what for the 7th straight year. I am finished with this kind of thinking. There are no positives to a loss. The point of the game is to win and we were not on that end of glory.

This.

Two offensive penalties and then our QB stumbling for a 3 and out is all one needs to know about our football program as of late.

As much of a doouche-nugget BB is, he had every right to run up the score. I would love to see us run up the score on the Beckys.

The only positive I took from this game is that it is one more game closer to Brewster's termination as the HC for the Minnesota Golden Gophers.

Thank-you, I am so sick and tired of moral victories. This is big boy football, time to start raising expectations and doing whatever it takes to meet them. Of course there are good players on this team but losing by a landslide and then giving anyone praise is lowering expectations, the Gophers win and lose as a team and right now they all deserve responsibility for their HORRIFIC play.......the coaches especially.

Hageman finally seems to find his niche!

Hageman at NT was another positive!

Top Bottom