SOLD OUT!

...aaaaaand back up to 500. :(

I would think ticket brokers would come in here and buy up the rest as they are taking a bath on tickets bought earlier. They can then reset the market.

...aaaaaand back up to 500. :(
Now 496?

WTF?
What I'm guessing is it's "holding" tickets when people select them and then haven't checked out. All this means is there were a bunch of folks who began to look at seats, and either decided against it or got distracted and their "hold" on the seats they were looking at expired.

In gopherpass thread. Clark Griswold posted that this countdown of remaining OSU tix is up...thought worthy of its own thread.

Total tangent, but I never realized until looking at that web site's graphics how boring the colors are for the teams coming to Minnesota this year. All red and orange.

Looks like the visitor's sections have just a handful of tickets unsold. So we can't blame Buck fans, even though it's a weekday game.

Looks like the visitor's sections have just a handful of tickets unsold. So we can't blame Buck fans, even though it's a weekday game.
Pretty sure Ohio State returned at least a few hundred tickets earlier this week.

You realize most of those got released back to the U?

I was looking at getting a ticket to wisconsin / Penn St on Saturday since I will be passing through Madison about that time. Surprised how affordable - can get solid seats on the sidelines for $70-100 including all fees.

Doubt they will sell out for that one based on the secondary market prices.

I hope the game sells out.

Top Bottom