Sold Out Away Games

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
UNLV, Iowa and Nebraska tickets are gone. At Wisky and Illini are still available.

Edit: Thanks to Highway, the Gopher allottments (3,000 I believe)) are sold out. Kinda surprised there are Wisky tickets available.

I think that Minnesota might have sold its allotment, but I'm 99% sure that the UNLV game is not a sellout.
That's what Bay is referring to. Minnesota sold out all of their allotted seats! Combined with the hundreds bought through UNLV and StubHub (etc.), it's going to be very Maroon and Gold on AUGUST 30.

I bet we've a least 10,000 fans roaming the streets of Vegas. Now if we can get them all to the game.......

I am really beginning to regret my decision to not go. It would have been fun.

UNLV, Iowa and Nebraska tickets are gone. At Wisky and Illini are still available.

Edit: Thanks to Highway, the Gopher allottments (3,000 I believe)) are sold out. Kinda surprised there are Wisky tickets available.

I'm a little surprised, but if you think about it the WI game is prob the least desirable of the 3. People feel like the Gophers have a chance to beat Iowa on the road, this will be many folks first time to Nebby, while WI is a tougher game in a place that people have gone to and seen many losses in recent years.

That's what Bay is referring to. Minnesota sold out all of their allotted seats! Combined with the hundreds bought through UNLV and StubHub (etc.), it's going to be very Maroon and Gold on September 30.

I hope that there are a ton of Gopher fans there too. Don't be (a month) late for the game!

That's what Bay is referring to. Minnesota sold out all of their allotted seats! Combined with the hundreds bought through UNLV and StubHub (etc.), it's going to be very Maroon and Gold on September 30.

Not to mention August 30, too.

I called the ticket office today and they told me the Wisconsin game has 97 tickets remaining, so that will no doubt sell out soon here I would assume. Impressive that of the 5 road games we have, our allotments will be sold out for at least 4 of them. I doubt we sell all of our Illinois tickets.

I called the ticket office today and they told me the Wisconsin game has 97 tickets remaining, so that will no doubt sell out soon here I would assume. Impressive that of the 5 road games we have, our allotments will be sold out for at least 4 of them. I doubt we sell all of our Illinois tickets.

Ouch! By the time I can determine if we can make it to Madtown, the tix will likely be gone.

Ouch! By the time I can determine if we can make it to Madtown, the tix will likely be gone.

Word around Madison is that there are still seats available through the UW ticket office too. So you might want to check that out just in case.

In 2010 there were 505,591 takeoffs and landings from Las Vegas McCarran with 39,757,359 passengers. That's an average of 1,358 flights per day. I'm not sure how many flights there are between MSP and LAS, but United, Delta, Spirit, Sun Country, Spirit and Southwest all fly direct. Also, I'm sure there are plenty of gopher fans arriving from other points on the globe.

Top Bottom