Softball Portal

Chloe to Mississippi? Pure speculation on my part. Her Instagram indicates she is moving closer to friends or relatives living in Madison, AL. She also writes that if you intend to visit, you should plan on going somewhere warm. She was originally recruited by Jamie and Katie.

If she does go to Mississippi, she would have been the only player on the team that missed that coaching staff

If she does go to Mississippi, she would have been the only player on the team that missed that coaching staff
Yeah. That's the part that didn't make sense to me. Especially considering her concern for her and others' mental health. I think Alabama had suspect hitting this year. So, maybe there.

I don't think so. She was the last or 2nd to the last recruit that Traschel added to that class... don't think she was a priority for her. Just my thought.

Good for Denson, I expect her to have an automatic contribution to the team and hope all goes well for her. Going to be really sickening if Costa and Denson hit .300+ and make us get a list started of missed players. Also going to be shocked if Leavitt if she has a low ERA after leaving MN.

Top Bottom