so what uniform will we see this saturday? thoughts?

Reaction score
could we be in for a "surprise" for the inaugural game? or will they go with the standard "home" look of maroon jersey and maroon pants?

random personal uni thought: would like to see the gophers move to a gray face mask instead of the current maroon style.

Hopefully the basic maroon jersey and gold pants. That or throwbacks.

The solid look should be left to high schools.

I personally don't like the solid look. I wish our home and road uni's were gold pants. Throwbacks on Saturday would be sweet.

I'll predict Gold Jersey with Maroon Pants. With all the different combinations that are possible I don't want to see a different uni for every game. Would be nice to have uniforms that are readily recognizable and be known for them. I don't really care for the white tops or bottoms.

I'll predict Gold Jersey with Maroon Pants. With all the different combinations that are possible I don't want to see a different uni for every game. Would be nice to have uniforms that are readily recognizable and be known for them. I don't really care for the white tops or bottoms.

I saw my old HS (Forest Lake) wearing this color combo last Friday - not a good look and I'm pretty sure that's why they lost to CDH. ;)

The gophers should wear maroon jerseys with gold pants at home. The all maroon look is just wrong.

Im a huge fan of the all white road uni's, I thought they looked great. All gold would be interesting but I doubt it, they will probably wear the standard home apparel.

I think we wore the gold 4 games and 3 where we wore maroon pants. I think we'll see the gold pants 1st game.

I think we'll see the all gold for the Becky game with the solid gold theme planned.

Solid Gold or Solid Maroon. I think it'd be cool to use different unis like Oregon

Maroon jerseys and gold pants, or I loosen the emergency cyanide hidden in my back molar.

I'm really hoping its the traditional maroon tops and gold pants. I'm afraid it's going to be all maroon though, which I really don't like.

I'm hoping all gold for Wisconsin.

I really like the all white on the road. It's weird how I love the all white and all gold but hate the all maroon.

I agree, though, a standard uni for home and away (except for Solid Gold game) would be nice.

8082053.jpg

These throwback helmets with the modern maroon jersey and white pants.

Ok, probably won't happen, but I think it would look sharp.

I personally don't like the solid look. I wish our home and road uni's were gold pants. Throwbacks on Saturday would be sweet.
THANK YOU! I love the Maroon Helmet, White jersey, and gold pants on the road, Very Sharp! I hope we never......EVER! do the all Golds of two years back, (I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about those)!

I saw my old HS (Forest Lake) wearing this color combo last Friday - not a good look and I'm pretty sure that's why they lost to CDH. ;)

The gophers should wear maroon jerseys with gold pants at home. The all maroon look is just wrong.
I went to Mounds View, and I'm pretty sure you didn't lose to CDH because of your jerseys!

Maroon top with gold pants

We need to wear our standard uni's for the home opener. Why would we need to wear something special? The game itself will be special enough.

Oh, and even though those were national championship uni's from the 60's I am not a fan. Our helmet needs to have the block M on it period. Im ok with putting on the throwback every now and again but you should have a normal go to uniform you wear 70% of the time, otherwise it looks like your trying to hard to be cute, like Oregon.

Top Bottom