So sick.......

ringneck

Reaction score
of the poor coaaching and lack of discipline on the offense. This year has been a disaster. The offense has gone from good to terrible. O-line: big but immobile. Being outplayed by everyone they line up against. QB: Weber has been a very good quarterback for two years. Now he can't find receivers and can't make a decision. Gray is in on obvious running situations. This has been a wasted year for Gray. RB: We have scatbacks and Brewster wants to run a power game. The only power runner he has is Hoese and he doesn't use him in situations where he can succeed. Hoese gets the ball on 3rd and 4th and 2 situations mostly. I don't believe this is a lack of personnel but a lack of coaching. Period. We need to quit blaming the players and put the blame where it belongs: on the coaching. Brewster has changed his OC and DC. Brewster has to be held accountable for the deficiencies. The lack of performance by the offense. The lack of discipline by the offense and just the overall lack of discipline and performance by the whole team.

When Brewster took over he had an excellent OL coach who wnated to stay (Gordy Shaw) and Brewster declined. Thats's his right but he has to be accountable for the performance of his guy. Is he being held accountable?

He's has a regular circus of OCs and DCs. There must be something basically wrong with the atmosphere for there to be this much turnover in coaches. You have to have some stability.

WAKE UP MATURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All this rah-rah crap and lack of accountability is sickning.

I know I'm rambling and probably repeating myself but this makes me soooooo pissed I can't think straight.

Top Bottom