So much for Syracuse being top 3 next season

Devendorf is the worst. I wonder who the first player to risk a fine by dropping one on his jaw will be?

I'm unsure of the fines in the NBDL, but someone will likely find out thanks to clocking him.

Flynn has been a great point gaurd and I wish him luck. Harris is a tweener with a very slim (or no) chance of making an NBA roster. Devendorf as previously mentioned is a hopeless punk with college 3 point range. I don't like his chances...of staying out of jail.

Flynn reminds me a lot of Bobby Jackson.

I'm so happy I won't see Devendorf on the college courts again-he rubbed me the wrong way from the very first time I saw him play and he's done nothing to dissuade me from that opinion since. It doesn't seem that NBA scouts are all aflutter about Devendorf's game either (from Jason King at rivals.com):

Eric Devendorf
Junior G Syracuse
6-4, 180
Scout’s comment: “I have no idea why he came out. I have no thoughts on Eric Devendorf. He’s not someone we even discuss.”

As well as being a huge gopher fan, Syracuse is #2 for me, and so I was really sad to see Jonny go. Cant really blame him cuz I think he'll be a good pro if he improves his shot. He has the ball on a string and can dribble through anything like Chris Paul.

For Devendorf, when all the NBA scouts tell him he has no shot at being drafted, I hope he hasnt signed with an agent already. He's one of those guys who pisses everyone off, and since I love the 'Cuse, I wouldnt mind having him back around. I totally understand why people hate him but he IS a good college player for the most part.

Harris would probably have a better shot at getting drafted for the NFL than the NBA, could play linebacker or something. I hope he also doesnt sign with an agent and decides to come back.

Top Bottom