So Many Recruits...

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
There had to have been 30+ recruits there yesterday, including Seantrel who had a smile on his face much of the game. Many big timers like Hawkins and Bell but many others from MN like AJ Tarpley and many walk-on candidates from MN. The future of Gopher Nations is bright with this many recruits coming and hopefully committing.
Seantrel Told me after the game he loved how much passion we had as fans and he loved how the team battled for the whole game, hopefully he (and more importantly his dad) saw the USC meltdown yesterday!

Good update, are your seats over by where they stick the recruits?? Would be interesting to see how they react throughout the game (ie- do they get as excited as the regular fans). Good to see such a positive impression on Seantrel!

Recruits

Anyone have a list of the recruits, or at least some of them?
Thanks in advance!

there were something like 7 officials there yesterday, but from the sound of it there were many more there on unofficials, for that, I'm not sure we'd really be able to get a complete list.

How about this AJ Tarpley??? This is twice now hes been on Gopher games with recruits (AF and Cal)?? Is there something more there??

Anyone have a list of the recruits, or at least some of them?
Thanks in advance!

Check previous threads, I know I started one called visitors for cal...

and to Sonny:
Yeah my seats are front row right by where they sit. But they are on the field before the game, walk by going into pre-game and halftime and after the game walk by again.
And to how they react, most will clap and cheer a little, but few will clap along with the rouser and some can be seen clapping on some big 3rd downs.

When we tied it most were high fiving each other. It seems the lower-tier recruits show way more enthusiasm, and the higher profile guys play it more professional. I know they interact and joke with each other and the current players and coaches a lot during pre-game on the field.

Top Bottom