So, is seat selection completed?

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
I see on the seat selection map a lot of "green" for seats that have yet to be distributed. Is the season ticket holder selection complete? I'm assuming so since I have seen no color changes for several days.

I am a bit frustrated because there is one of those hanging single seats at the end of my four and I'd like to pick it up. I called the ticket office about it back in mid May and was just wrestled into making a new season ticket waiting list entry for ONE stinkin' seat in hopes of picking it up.

Just curious if anyone knows how/when things will progress from here. I was assuming there would be a lot less green in the sections when season ticket selections are complete. Are the remaining open seats just intended for single game sales?

The wait list starts Monday and goes for a couple of weeks. Little or no green left after that.

Thanks. I'll hold out hope that the single seat that is open at the end of my four reserved season tickets will still be there when my "wait list" entry comes up.

I'm assuming it was some college kid working the ticketing phones. I asked her why I couldn't just pick up that lingering, floating single seat and she said the only way I could do it was to re-apply to the waiting list and hope I get a new selection and that single seat would be available. I sent everything in a few days after I selected my seats (mid May) and I haven't heard anything since.

I'm assuming it was some college kid working the ticketing phones. I asked her why I couldn't just pick up that lingering, floating single seat and she said the only way I could do it was to re-apply to the waiting list and hope I get a new selection and that single seat would be available. I sent everything in a few days after I selected my seats (mid May) and I haven't heard anything since.

I know this sucks, but honestly, its the fair way to do it. There are others who are waiting for seats who were already on that list. They should have the chance to get the available seats first. Otherwise, what is the point of a wait list?

Also, it seems like there is still some activity this week. The $500 contribution seats in 210 and 211 are down to (excluding singles) 31 and 41, respectively.

Top Bottom