So I had a weird dream last night

mngg11

Reaction score
The Gophs were up against Texas A&M and it was a series of quick hitting plays and scores like watching a halftime recap. No players, no names, nothing stuck out other than a monster run for td and a second half onside kick which we recovered, and then an image of Jimbo Fisher losing his mind. Then my wife's alarm woke me up. It was a bizarre, yet pleasing dream. The kicker? We were up 33-rip at the half.

It was like I was watching a TV broadcasted game at an unknown time of year and unknown place. They were definitely playing on a darker green, lush grass field. No, I did not nor have I ever had any kind of controlled substances, I was also sober when I went to bed🤣

It felt very real, had to share it.

The Gophs were up against Texas A&M and it was a series of quick hitting plays and scores like watching a halftime recap. No players, no names, nothing stuck out other than a monster run for td and a second half onside kick which we recovered, and then an image of Jimbo Fisher losing his mind. Then my wife's alarm woke me up. It was a bizarre, yet pleasing dream. The kicker? We were up 33-rip at the half.

It was like I was watching a TV broadcasted game at an unknown time of year and unknown place. They were definitely playing on a darker green, lush grass field. No, I did not nor have I ever had any kind of controlled substances, I was also sober when I went to bed🤣

Is your alias Notradamus Gopher?

Moses_001.jpg

The game was definitely at Kyle Field in your dream. I’ve only been to aggyland twice, but the bolded succinctly encapsulates the aura there.

Goldyramus, do you have a Mason Era repressed memory?
Yes the 2000 season and a certain game that I am not allowed to discuss has me going to sports fan therapy to this day.

Stable Diffusion hates me today ... I don't even know what the fuck happened here.

I really wanted to generate some fun prophet related images but damn.

mosesattcf.png

Top Bottom