So how much better are we than A&M?

I'd be interested to know: Before today's kickoff in Boulder, how many posters here saw Colorado as an "inferior opponent"?
Colorado IN Boulder is not an easy non-conference. We played great and made it look easy, but this was a toss up coming in.

It's pretty obvious — especially after today's game — that Fleck has no clue what he's doing. No clue.

(HEAVY SARCASM ALERT!!!!)
I wanted to like the last post for the sarcasm but I will like this one for the double down

While I think they could probably let a few backups get more time in blowouts, they can compete for spots in practice. I don't think mop up time really settles any position competitions.
Big part for me is to rest the starters.

I'd be interested to know: Before today's kickoff in Boulder, how many posters here saw Colorado as an "inferior opponent"?
I did
Not this drastic, but I wasn't too worried about Colorado.

Granted I thought it would 24-17 or similar

Learn more about A&M vs Arkansas next week. Two ranked teams, but I don’t know if either deserve it.

If Texas A&M played with their backup quarterback but you didn’t get to tell them until the 4th play of the game they had to play their backup QB

I would pick Mn straight up in that matchup
Not to mention freshman at tackle and guard.

Bowling Green just lost to Akron by 15 at home. I'm not sure we want to start playing comparative scores.
lighten-up.gif

Yeah. Colorado vs A&M was ugly for A&M

but coming in with a plan is different than having the plan scrapped in the first quarter
Didnt starting A&Ms qb get injured and now there are going with their back up? Maybe the backup was better all along and finally got a chance to prove it.

Didnt starting A&Ms qb get injured and now there are going with their back up? Maybe the backup was better all along and finally got a chance to prove it.

In my years as a fan, I've learned two absolute, irrefutable truths about football, at every level:

1) The backup QB is always better than the starter.

2) Every single offensive coordinator is a moron.

Not if you watched games before last night

In my years as a fan, I've learned two absolute, irrefutable truths about football, at every level:

1) The backup QB is always better than the starter.

2) Every single offensive coordinator is a moron.
LOL! This is very true!

Top Bottom