So how much better are we than A&M?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I'd be interested to know: Before today's kickoff in Boulder, how many posters here saw Colorado as an "inferior opponent"?
Colorado IN Boulder is not an easy non-conference. We played great and made it look easy, but this was a toss up coming in.

EcgopherFan

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious — especially after today's game — that Fleck has no clue what he's doing. No clue.

(HEAVY SARCASM ALERT!!!!)
I wanted to like the last post for the sarcasm but I will like this one for the double down

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
While I think they could probably let a few backups get more time in blowouts, they can compete for spots in practice. I don't think mop up time really settles any position competitions.
Big part for me is to rest the starters.

salzie

Reaction score
I'd be interested to know: Before today's kickoff in Boulder, how many posters here saw Colorado as an "inferior opponent"?
I did
Not this drastic, but I wasn't too worried about Colorado.

Granted I thought it would 24-17 or similar

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Learn more about A&M vs Arkansas next week. Two ranked teams, but I don’t know if either deserve it.

PhiloVance

Reaction score
If Texas A&M played with their backup quarterback but you didn’t get to tell them until the 4th play of the game they had to play their backup QB

I would pick Mn straight up in that matchup
Not to mention freshman at tackle and guard.

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0

New Orleans 2020
Reaction score
Bowling Green just lost to Akron by 15 at home. I'm not sure we want to start playing comparative scores.
lighten-up.gif

PhiloVance

Reaction score
Yeah. Colorado vs A&M was ugly for A&M

but coming in with a plan is different than having the plan scrapped in the first quarter
Didnt starting A&Ms qb get injured and now there are going with their back up? Maybe the backup was better all along and finally got a chance to prove it.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Didnt starting A&Ms qb get injured and now there are going with their back up? Maybe the backup was better all along and finally got a chance to prove it.

In my years as a fan, I've learned two absolute, irrefutable truths about football, at every level:

1) The backup QB is always better than the starter.

2) Every single offensive coordinator is a moron.

Some guy

Reaction score
Not if you watched games before last night

#2Gopher

Reaction score
In my years as a fan, I've learned two absolute, irrefutable truths about football, at every level:

1) The backup QB is always better than the starter.

2) Every single offensive coordinator is a moron.
LOL! This is very true!

Top Bottom