So are we wearing Gopher hoody's or no to the game Saturday?

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
It's Nebraska week, broken chair week, and we all know Nebraska coach Frost's appreciation for the hooded sweatshirt.
I say as Gopher fan's we should honor coach Frost with wearing the "dreaded" hooded sweat shirt in his honor. They don't like us and we do not like Nebraska, thus we should wear our "Sloganeering" Sweat shirts and our Saturday's finest attire. That and cheer SKI-U-MAH and Row the Boat to honor said coaches dislike and disrespect for the Minnesota program. Go Gophers, beat Nebraska!

It's Nebraska week, broken chair week, and we all know Nebraska coach Frost's appreciation for the hooded sweatshirt.
I say as Gopher fan's we should honor coach Frost with wearing the "dreaded" hooded sweat shirt in his honor. They don't like us and we do not like Nebraska, thus we should wear our "Sloganeering" Sweat shirts and our Saturday's finest attire. That and cheer SKI-U-MAH and Row the Boat to honor said coaches dislike and disrespect for the Minnesota program. Go Gophers, beat Nebraska!
It going to be in the 50s. I sit on the sunny side, I’ll be in shorts and a t-shirt. I can make it a Row the Boat shirt for you.

Going to sit on the shady side in my undies eating a Dilly Bar for the cold weather hardo intimidation factor.

Top Bottom