Snelson will be playing in the Under Armour All-American game today

diefirma

Reaction score
The Under Armour HS all star game is on ESPN2 at 11 today. It looks like Snelson will be the only recruit playing in the game.

Thanks. Betting there will be more college football rubes watching the UA AA gane than the Penn State vs. Georgia game that is on at the same time. Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wasn't his fault. He was only targeted twice. The catch was a quick out. The incompletion was due to the QB double-clutching and throwing late, allowing the DB to react and break up the play. Had the QB thrown on time, it likely would have been a TD.

I prefer nondescript Under Armour All-Star game performances compared to MVP performances.

Is this the kind of game where so many kids played that they only got 1-3 catches, runs, tackles etc?

Just read on one site that actually Minnesota is cooling on him because he projects as a non-qualifier.

That would be a bummer. It would explain an awful lot about his recruitment, but would still be a bummer.

Just read on one site that actually Minnesota is cooling on him because he projects as a non-qualifier.

I honestly wonder if we didn't take his commitment because of the momentum gained in recruiting and we knew he'd never sign. Maybe too conspiratorial.

Top Bottom