Skyline WR commits to LSU

Stoodabaker

Reaction score
WR Davis committed to LSU over the weekend. Don't know how real our chances were as his offer list is VERY impressive

Personally, I wasn't really ever counting on him. Like you said, too many good offers from too many good programs.

Rivals has posted an article about another Skyline prospect that we've offered in Corey Nelson. I'm not sure where we stand with him as his list is also very impressive. But since the article is posted on the front of GopherIllustrated, I assume there is something in said article regarding his feelings about Minnesota at this point in the recruiting process.

Not asking for any premium info here, just saying he might be someone to at least keep an eye on!!!!:D

We got to get the Skyline 4 on this guy now to change his mind and become a part of the Brew Crew.

FWIW Texas offered Nelson during their first Junior Day weekend, but he hasn't jumped at the offer like some of his fellow recruits. There are a lot of fans assuming he's OU's to lose right now. I'd much rather see him become a Gopher.

It doesn't seem like we made much headway with the big Skyline guys last year, incl. Steve Williams. Hope this will change this year...

Top Bottom