Skyline 4 question

Reaction score
5 years ago, the Skyline 4 committed to the Gophers.
They've all been contributors in one way or another and I'm very glad they all chose to come to the U.
At the time, there were a few allegations that Brewster pulled strings to get them in academically. (looking at you Reusse). I believe comparisons were made to potted plants and the "thug" term was used on a radio program.
My question is, have they all received degrees or on pace to graduate?
If so, maybe a certain writer/radio personality could do a follow up story on the Skyline 4?
Either way, I'll be cheering for Keenon, Troy, and Spencer today at Senior Day.
Congrats and thanks for coming. :clap::clap::clap:

All 4 have made contributions to the program, I too thank them for all they've done.

Can anyone see Troy or Keenon playing on Sundays? I'm assuming Troy will get a shot. I'm not sure about Keenon, but with his speed I'd think someone would at least give him a look.

All 4 have made contributions to the program, I too thank them for all they've done.

Can anyone see Troy or Keenon playing on Sundays? I'm assuming Troy will get a shot. I'm not sure about Keenon, but with his speed I'd think someone would at least give him a look.

I doubt either has any chance of being drafted, but I think both will at least get an invite to a camp.

They've all been contributors in one way or another and I'm very glad they all chose to come to the U.
At the time, there were a few allegations that Brewster pulled strings to get them in academically. (looking at you Reusse). I believe comparisons were made to potted plants and the "thug" term was used on a radio program.
If so, maybe a certain writer/radio personality could do a follow up story on the Skyline 4?

LOL....Reusse with allegations? He would NEVER write anything negative and untrue about U football. *Total Sarcasm*

Don't know about Spencer but haven't Keenon and Troy already earned their B.A.?

Ruesse said the same thing about MarQueis Gray

Coop definitely has his degree, pretty sure Troy and Reeves do too and McKnigt was still on campus taking classes this year (the only one that didn't redshirt or gray shirt)

Coop definitely has his degree, pretty sure Troy and Reeves do too and McKnigt was still on campus taking classes this year (the only one that didn't redshirt or gray shirt)

I assume by gray shirt you are talking about Troy's medical hardship waiver. None of them gray shirted.

I assume by gray shirt you are talking about Troy's medical hardship waiver. None of them gray shirted.

No Im talking about Reeves having to sit out due to test scores and not being able to join the team until January which is What a gray shirt is

Agree. I think Stoudermire will get invited to a tryout camp after the draft (I don't know if he'll be a preferred free agent). He is a pretty good football player who has some versatility. His potential as a kick returner is what probably gets him in the door, but I could see him developing into a decent defensive back in nickel and dime defensive sets. Pro football has become so specialized and Troy has an interesting set of skills.

Top Bottom