Single seats a problem?

Reaction score
I've noticed several sections have already filled up with the exception of single, non-consecutive seats. For those of us picking around 28,000!, I am starting to get nervous that I won't be able to get my four seats together. If the option is single seats in separate locations, I won't be buying, and I'm guessing many more won't either. I would hope the U has a plan to move people together to free up consecutive seating, because I'm sure most of those picking now are leaving a seat between them and the next closest group, and that could be a big problem. If the last 10,000 seats have only single seats available, they won't sell them to season ticket holders.

There was something in one of the mailings or online that stated that the ticket office has the right to move people so that single seats are not left in a row. So while there may be some single seats I think the majority will be multiple seats together.

I looked around almost all of the lower level sections and didn't really notice many at all (only one section I think that had any, and it was 3 or 4 at most). Is it the upper level where you are seeing this?

There was something in one of the mailings or online that stated that the ticket office has the right to move people so that single seats are not left in a row. So while there may be some single seats I think the majority will be multiple seats together.

Yep. I think once you start seeing too many (whatever that happens to be) single seats the U will start moving folks around to make sure this isn't an issue.

Yep. I think once you start seeing too many (whatever that happens to be) single seats the U will start moving folks around to make sure this isn't an issue.

I've been logging in daily, and have noticed a few singles that have disappeared the following day. I think they are actively watching this issue and correcting as we go. A few might be tough to fix as they are the only single left in a row, but the ones I've seen get fixed have appeared to just move some people a seat or 2 over to eliminate the single.

Top Bottom