Single Game Tickets

FullBanana

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what day single game tickets go on sale? The site just says July. I see there are some on other sites already listed but we can't buy from the U. Those must be from season ticket holders/Michigan reserved seats though?

I think they might be still cycling through seating the new season ticket holders possibly.

Does anyone know exactly what day single game tickets go on sale? The site just says July. I see there are some on other sites already listed but we can't buy from the U. Those must be from season ticket holders/Michigan reserved seats though?
No one has received any tickets of any kind, so I don't know if resale is legit until then. They are selling you a placeholder. I'm not sure I would trust that.

No one has received any tickets of any kind, so I don't know if resale is legit until then. They are selling you a placeholder. I'm not sure I would trust that.
It's season ticket holders selling tickets.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I believe that in most years the single game ticket sales are staggered. There are brief windows for season ticketholders and those with Loyalty Scores to buy before they go on sale to the public. They usually also have a window where you can only get certain games as part of a package. Once all that happens, they will offer what's left to the general public.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I believe that in most years the single game ticket sales are staggered. There are brief windows for season ticketholders and those with Loyalty Scores to buy before they go on sale to the public. They usually also have a window where you can only get certain games as part of a package. Once all that happens, they will offer what's left to the general public.
Update for you: Single game tickets go on sale for season ticket holders at 9:00am on Tuesday, July 18 and for other Gopher Score members at 1:00pm that same day. General public sale starts on July 20 at 9:00am.

That's what a placeholder is. The STH don't have the tickets yet, either.
Mine were briefly in my account but when I checked today it said couldn’t load data. Wonder if they are doing a system update

Got the email notification this morning. My season tickets and parking are in the app.

July 20 for non-season ticket holders, July 18 for season ticket holders.

That's what a placeholder is. The STH don't have the tickets yet, either.
Eh. Disagree. Placeholder would imply these people don’t know which tickets they’ll have. Season Ticket Holders know exactly where the seats are. There is no risk for them to post them for sale. Whether or not they’re in people’s accounts yet doesn’t matter. If you’d trust it a week from now there’s no reason not to trust it today.

Last edited:

Not sure if this applies to you, but a year or two ago I had a similar issue and it turned out that they hadn't processed my donation which was required to qualify for my parking lot. Once they did that, the passes appeared in my account.
I should qualify regardless, but maybe… good too, I will see what they say.

Not sure if this applies to you, but a year or two ago I had a similar issue and it turned out that they hadn't processed my donation which was required to qualify for my parking lot. Once they did that, the passes appeared in my account.
I’m my case it wasn’t a donation issue and they just fixed it.

Double check your tickets folks, I’m glad I’m dealing with this in July and not gameday!

Anyone else getting a message that they can't transfer tickets, and that their tickets aren't available until 48 hours prior to the game? Is it because they haven't fully come yet? I have a couple home games I can't make.

Anyone else getting a message that they can't transfer tickets, and that their tickets aren't available until 48 hours prior to the game? Is it because they haven't fully come yet? I have a couple home games I can't make.
In the app if I go to tickets, manage tickets.

I can see them like usual… no messages, but I haven’t tried to do anything to them either.

Did you by chance get the Gopher Pass instead of a designated season ticket? I know Gopher Pass holders don't typically get their physical (mobile) ticket until 48 hours before the game.

I have a dedicated season ticket and am currently able to transfer tickets from the Gopher Sports website if I so choose.

Gotta give the ticket office high marks! Needed to get a bunch of tickets for Nebby so I called today. Got right through to Group Sales and worked with a rep over the phone to get those tickets grouped right around my STs. Took maybe 15 minutes and the rep was very helpful.

Did you by chance get the Gopher Pass instead of a designated season ticket? I know Gopher Pass holders don't typically get their physical (mobile) ticket until 48 hours before the game.

I have a dedicated season ticket and am currently able to transfer tickets from the Gopher Sports website if I so choose.
I thought Gopher Pass was standing room only tickets? I have 2 seats that are the same for all games.

I had to download the new Minnesota app (gold color now instead of maroon) and that seemed to fix my issue. I don’t see the stub hub partnership in the app anymore to sell tickets so I wonder if that was the update change.

I thought Gopher Pass was standing room only tickets? I have 2 seats that are the same for all games.
They are best seats available. You pick your seats 48 hours before game. A highly attended game will be upper deck most likely in corners. Eastern Michigan could have great seats lower level. It’s just a placeholder until you pick them the seats a few days before game.

They are best seats available. You pick your seats 48 hours before game. A highly attended game will be upper deck most likely in corners. Eastern Michigan could have great seats lower level. It’s just a placeholder until you pick them the seats a few days before game.
Yeah, that's not what I have. I have the same donation seats for all games.

Gopher pass is typically seats but you just don't know where you're sitting til 2 days before the game.

Full moon on that night....FOX camera crew has to like that....8:30 moonrise...

Top Bottom