Signing off On Our Querterbacks

victor04

Reaction score
Im not creating this thread to say that the sky is falling and that we have no chance to field an even average QB this year ( though it may be the case), but more so I am simply curious in determining who in particular is signing off on the quarterbacks for this team when recruiting. Is it 90% coach Z/ 10% Kill, or 50% coach Z/25% Kill/ 25% Limegrover or another mixture of these coaches? The inadequacy at being able to find a solid quarterback is the most glaring shortcoming of Kills tenure here ( though P. Nelson may have been the man for the job, or at least close to it).

For a while I was quick to back Kill and say he just caught a bad draw with his QB situation, with P. Nelson leaving unexpectedly in particular. If you look at it though both Leidner and Strevler are lacking big time in QB skills, and were so when we recruited them. ( did Leidner really get the offer due to a 7 on 7 league performance? wow.....)

Overall Im a big Kill fan, its just his QB situation that has me baffled, otherwise he is running this ship well.

We're all slurrring our typing now...time for us to go bed, chuckle.

Top Bottom