Signing Day Surprises

Indiana Gopher

Indiana Gopher
Reaction score
As of today, it looks like we have 20 commits, some of which will be attributed to the 2010 recruiting class. Of them, 7 committed after Coach Kill was hired--Bush, Campion, Crawford, Harris, Levine, and Rabe. Of the 13 that committed to Coach Brewster and remain on our commit list--Bauducco, Brown, Crawford-Tufts, Haughton-Jones, Matilus, McAvoy (x2), Moore, Olson, Oyenuga, Rohr, Shortell, and Westerhaus, are there any that we are concerned will have a change of heart beteween now and signing day? What about those that have committed elsewhere that we are still hoping will change their mind and come to the U? Any signing day surprises out there, good or bad?

I don't see Kill playing the signing day game. I think he will get the guys that he wants committed and focus on them.

I don't see Kill playing the signing day game. I think he will get the guys that he wants committed and focus on them.

Agreed. I think Kill has a much more straight-forward yet aggressive recruiting strategy than what we've seen around here in a long time. Less about sizzle, more about steak.

Agreed. I think Kill has a much more straight-forward yet aggressive recruiting strategy than what we've seen around here in a long time. Less about sizzle, more about steak.

Agreed. Brewster liked to make a big splash on signing day. I could see someone who committed to Brewster changing his mind at the last minute or someone who the staff has recruited a long time changing over to us.

Top Bottom