Ya, not impressed with Mr Kelly. I would have gone for 2 to send 'em home devastated.

SEC shorts posts some quality content throughout the season. Worth the follow on youtube if you like funny college football content.

SEC is a destination conference for successful, yet shady coaches. Yet another reason to dislike that conference.

Where's the section on weather forecasting, sending a kid up in a scissor lift, and denying all wrong doing and responsibility?

Must be the next paid portion of the camp.
x1000

Funny how coaches refer to themselves as the "CEO" of the team, and get paid many multiples more than anybody else, but shirk responsibility with ease. Teams are a lot like the military - you never overrule a commanding officer. The same situation is how heat stroke happens in fall practice; nobody wants to tell a head coach "that's enough". I'm assuming the kid's parents got a very hefty civil settlement from ND, but still don't know how Kelly came out unscathed like nothing happened.

Kelly could care less, he is guaranteed $9 mill per year for ten years, has lots of perks, his South Bend house was bought by LSU for way over the listing value and he has no certain goals he must reach.
I thoroughly dislike him for the way he screams at players in pubic on the sidelines but he could care less about that either.

Kelly could care less, he is guaranteed $9 mill per year for ten years, has lots of perks, his South Bend house was bought by LSU for way over the listing value and he has no certain goals he must reach.
I thoroughly dislike him for the way he screams at players in pubic on the sidelines but he could care less about that either.
He may have a great contract setup but I guarantee LSU has goals he has to reach. Places like LSU are not known for their patience with coaches.

He may have a great contract setup but I guarantee LSU has goals he has to reach. Places like LSU are not known for their patience with coaches.
I think his point is though ... even if BK sucks he stands to make a ton of money when fired.

I think his point is though ... even if BK sucks he stands to make a ton of money when fired.
I suppose that is true but coaches, especially someone like Kelly, have MASSIVE egos and there is no way he wants to be seen as a failure, even if he is a very rich failure.

I suppose that is true but coaches, especially someone like Kelly, have MASSIVE egos and there is no way he wants to be seen as a failure, even if he is a very rich failure.
Urban Meyer apparently didn't give a damn at Jacksonville / phoned it in.

It's not unheard of to take the money and actually not care regardless of ego.

What I don’t get is why Jaxon Howard, who could have gone anywhere, to any FBS school in any conference, decided to play for this overrated egomaniac of a coach in one of the worst urban settings in America—a long ways from home both distance wise and culturally. Perhaps some real SEC-style NIL opportunities? 🤷🏼‍♂️

What I don’t get is why Jaxon Howard, who could have gone anywhere, to any FBS school in any conference, decided to play for this overrated egomaniac of a coach in one of the worst urban settings in America—a long ways from home both distance wise and culturally. Perhaps some real SEC-style NIL opportunities? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Who knows, maybe he does what Quinn Carroll did and eventually winds up here through the transfer portal.

1662593314584.png

Top Bottom