Sid: Kill faces his tall task at U's spring practice

The team Kill inherits also is short of numbers because some of Tim Brewster's recruits left.

Why does Sid keep saying this? I don't think he understands that all of the Brewster recruits who decommitted were replaced by Kill with other recruits. If you take away 5, and then replace them with 5 more, you still have the same amount. It's not as though you have 5 less. I could understand his logic if Kill signed a class of, say, 15 or so, but he signed nearly a full complement of recruits this year.

Why does Sid keep saying this? I don't think he understands that all of the Brewster recruits who decommitted were replaced by Kill with other recruits. If you take away 5, and then replace them with 5 more, you still have the same amount. It's not as though you have 5 less. I could understand his logic if Kill signed a class of, say, 15 or so, but he signed nearly a full complement of recruits this year.

Could be Brewster just recruited crap players.

I also like how Sid's whole attitude has changed in the last few months. When the rumors were swirling about Brew being fired, Sid was completely against the move since he thought Brew was the right guy and had things heading in the right direction. Now, Brew left Kill with a program that should be shut down since it is in such bad shape.

Top Bottom