Sid Hartman: Teague says no question Kill is our head coach

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Sid:

“Luckily we have a bye week, so the demands for not only the kids but the coaches are not where they usually are,” Teague said. “[Kill] is working with his doctors. He’s always monitoring his medication and things like that to keep improving. It’s just a matter of, as I’ve said before, of trying to hit that moving target and find a happy medium with your medication and whatnot. I talked to him [Tuesday] night, we had a great long conversation, and we’re moving forward.”

There’s been a lot of speculation about Kill’s future, but when Teague was asked if there was any question about Kill’s status as head coach moving forward, he didn’t hesitate in his response.

“No, no question. He’s as ensconced as ever,” Teague said. “He’s just having to try to figure this thing out. I’ve learned a lot about it with time on how this thing works, and I’m not an authority at all, but epilepsy is an interesting condition.”

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/227160811.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom