Sid Hartman: Gophers football staff will keep team stable while Kill is gone

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Sid:

The one advantage Kill has over other programs is that he and this Gophers staff have been together so long that they will have a much better chance for continuity. The coaching staff will do a first-class job in his absence.

Claeys has had numerous chances to leave Kill for more money and successful programs but he has remained loyal to him. The same is true of offensive coordinator Matt Limegrover.

If Kill had to give up coaching because of his seizures, my guess is that Claeys would be named head coach and the entire staff would stay.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/227325641.html

Go Gophers!!

If Sid can have others write his column, why can't Kill have others coach the team? Just say'in.

As far out Sid has gotten in his old age, I still appreciate his positive takes on the U, and he seems to be the only Twin Cities major media member who actually cares about the U.

As far out Sid has gotten in his old age, I still appreciate his positive takes on the U, and he seems to be the only Twin Cities major media member who actually cares about the U.

That's because he forgot he doesn't like them.

Even Sid can't believe Tracy Claeys would replace Jerry Kill if the latter's health forced him to resign.

Top Bottom