SIAP: What happened to JG?

Reaction score
What happened to Johnny Gopher? It's been a while since he last posted. I hope he is OK, I really enjoyed reading his posts.

Go Gophers!!

What happened to Johnny Gopher? It's been a while since he last posted. I hope he is OK, I really enjoyed reading his posts.

Go Gophers!!

+19

I'm also concerned about Dr Don. His last post was in June or July. Sent him a PM about 10 days ago, no response. May do the email thing soon. Hope he is still hanging out in the Walmart parking lot.

I agree regarding JohnnyGopher...I trust him over pretty much anyone else.

JG is doing well but just has been very busy lately, including a stint that I'm certainly jealous of as he was remote with no cell or Internet service, a place I long for...sigh.

But he's alive and well, recently attended a Gopher hoops practice leading up to the Canadian trip and I'm sure he'll be posting again soon.

Go Gophers!!

JG is doing well but just has been very busy lately, including a stint that I'm certainly jealous of as he was remote with no cell or Internet service, a place I long for...sigh.

But he's alive and well, recently attended a Gopher hoops practice leading up to the Canadian trip and I'm sure he'll be posting again soon.

Go Gophers!!

Thanks for the update Bleed. Good to hear he is OK and glad he could get away from electronic devices and hopefully decompress.

Go Gophers!!

+19

I'm also concerned about Dr Don. His last post was in June or July. Sent him a PM about 10 days ago, no response. May do the email thing soon. Hope he is still hanging out in the Walmart parking lot.

Hey GopherHolers!!! Greetings from Dr.Don. It has been extremely busy for me as I have been overloaded coordinating Parking Lot activities at Walmart, plus I have additional duties as Supervisor of the Men's Wallet Department making sure that we are adequately stocked. Very busy yet exciting summer!!!

Hey GopherHolers!!! Greetings from Dr.Don. It has been extremely busy for me as I have been overloaded coordinating Parking Lot activities at Walmart, plus I have additional duties as Supervisor of the Men's Wallet Department making sure that we are adequately stocked. Very busy yet exciting summer!!!

Glad to see you back, you had me worried.

BTW do you allow tailgating in your parking lot?

Glad to see you back, you had me worried.

BTW do you allow tailgating in your parking lot?

Yes, Walmart agreed with my proposal for just that, however there is one stipulation...There is no exchange of wallets while tailgating. You can tailgate while shopping in preparation of your windshield getting cleaned. One must transfer from one parking lot to another for the benefits to be valid. The reason for that is Walmart Security could become overworked as they are busy watching for shoplifters. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Walmart agreed with my proposal for just that, however there is one stipulation...There is no exchange of wallets while tailgating. You can tailgate while shopping in preparation of your windshield getting cleaned. One must transfer from one parking lot to another for the benefits to be valid. The reason for that is Walmart Security could become overworked as they are busy watching for shoplifters. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the price drops after an item is shoplifted, can the thief return it and get the lower price? (j/k)

If the price drops after an item is shoplifted, can the thief return it and get the lower price? (j/k)

FOT, that is a legitimate question. As a result of your question, I have, effective immediately the following stipulation in the Men's Wallet Department: NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Top Bottom