Shuttle to the game?

Gillery

Reaction score
What’s up all. Does anyone know if any bars are doing shuttles for Saturday? I know plenty of places do it for the Wild and the Vikings. Wonder if anyone is doing it Saturday. I know they would probably make a patron out of me. Also, Go Gophers!

I used to meet my dad at Jax on University Ave (NE Mpls) back in the dome days. We took a shuttle from there many times. I assume they still do it but not 100%.

Got an early Christmas present from my son tonight. Tickets to the Gopher/Badger game. We haven't been to a game in six or seven years. We used to get on the train at Fort Snelling and then get on a Bus part way through the trip.

My family didn't know if it was the same process as it was several years ago. They thought the light rail might go right to the stadium now. Info would be much appreciated.

Got an early Christmas present from my son tonight. Tickets to the Gopher/Badger game. We haven't been to a game in six or seven years. We used to get on the train at Fort Snelling and then get on a Bus part way through the trip.

My family didn't know if it was the same process as it was several years ago. They thought the light rail might go right to the stadium now. Info would be much appreciated.
If you're along the Blue line you can take that to US Bank Stadium, get off, then take the green line eastbound. For gameday get off at East Bank Station and walk north. For the game there's a stadium village stop that is at the southeast corner of the stadium but if you're going from gameday to the stadium you'd be better off walking.

Could be a very long wait after the game and if you're going really early for college gameday the trains don't run that often and are usually pretty sketchy.

There’s a light rail stop right in front of the stadium. We tailgate on West Bank and take the light rail East two stops to the stadium (easier than walking with three small kids). Even with larger crowds, we’ve never had a problem getting a train afterwards. At worst, we’ve had to wait for the next train

There’s a light rail stop right in front of the stadium. We tailgate on West Bank and take the light rail East two stops to the stadium (easier than walking with three small kids). Even with larger crowds, we’ve never had a problem getting a train afterwards. At worst, we’ve had to wait for the next train
We just started using the train from Lot 86 this year. The cars going to the game are pretty full from the folks coming from downtown, but so far have been able to crowd in. Heading back not quite as bad. Find it interesting that the Transit Officers check for tickets at the stadium stop (I could make some kind of additional point on this but decline). Have your ticket handy when arriving and departing.

So just get on Fort Snelling and go to Viking Stadium ..... Get off at the Viking Stadium and catch a train to TCF. If we want to go to Game Day we get off at East Bank Stop. Again we are not from here so if it sounds like it should be obvious ... it is not. How far of a walk is it to the Game Day location from the East Bank Stop? I am betting there will be a lot more traffic than normal. Just folks wanting to hang out at Game Day and the other events outside the stadium.

Top Bottom