Shoutout to Curry

Lakers612

Banned
Reaction score
He was great last night against a team that is known for their bigs.

His shot, which made him standout as a Freshman, is looking pretty lethal from around the elbow.

His defense has held up too. I know it’s early and for him it will be about staying healthy, but if he can give us 20+ solid minutes a night, maybe this team won’t end up in the cellar this year?

I don’t want to put pressure on him and thankfully Daniels also looks good.

But wow Curry really opened up our offense at times last night and I am just really happy for the guy. He’s going to be on National TV tomorrow night coming off his best game in like 4 years and the team is poised to start the year 3-0 with a pretty good opening schedule.

I looked at the minutes played last night. We essentially had an iron 5. Curry played 31 minutes. I am not sure how those numbers are sustained over the season.
Curry is a valuable asset. He reminds me of Eddie Rosario in that he can give some great things to the team, but sometimes he just does something that is head scratching.

He needs to protect the ball. Sometimes his weak passes lead to TO's. Overall he play was positive and he looked a bit quicker which is a good sign. Inbounds plays are a concern as well. The coaches need to work on that a lot.

Top Bottom