Should we be concerned after 16 pt. St. Olaf win?

I'm sure they cared, but still means absolutely nothing in terms of how season will go. What exactly were you looking for? If Garcia played a half and scored 12 and we won by 25 would you feel alot better?
I am glad that Battle and Garcia didn’t play, I know they are better than D3 players. I wanted to see the others play and prove themselves.

It was great getting to see the freshmen play extended minutes and show potential. Minutes may be scarce for them once team is healthy and playing better competition. Hoping that Ben is more flexible with his rotations this year.

It was great getting to see the freshmen play extended minutes and show potential. Minutes may be scarce for them once team is healthy and playing better competition. Hoping that Ben is more flexible with his rotations this year.
I agree, and I don't know if it would be possible to be less flexible with his rotations this year. Of course, it helps when you have more than 2 Big-Ten caliber players.

Early results, perhaps the game prepared the Oles well.

They have won their first 3 games, UW-Stevens Point, UW-Eau Claire and started the MIAC by upending conference favorite St John's.

Last edited:

Top Bottom