Should I be having seat selection buyers remorse?

doncorleone

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just selected my seats today and chose section 140 row 6. This is about the 40 yard line. This is (within the 1st 10 rows) where the donation is $250 instead of the rest of the section where it is $500.

My questions: Will I be too close to the field? Will the players on the bench affect my sight lines? Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have.

Seems low to me

Seems low to me, but I couldn't tell from the website virtual view. I chose higher up seats because of personal preference. If you don't mind being a little low you will really enjoy being close to the players.

I think you are right on the boarder. I've spent a game in the second row (obviously in a different but outdoor stadium) and it was definitely a problem. That said I think 6th row would've been ok where I was. Despite my obstructed view, it was a cool perspective being close enough to here the players hitting.

Look for the positives in your selection. The thing is, you had to make a choice. Every choice has some positive aspects and probably most choices have a few drawbacks. I'll bet that you will most likely fall in love with your section of the stadium after you have spent some time there. I hope that you soon forget about "buyer's remorse" feelings. To have so many possibilities and to have to make one choice leaves you feeling that way, it would seem to me. Once you start going to the games, I'll bet that you will find that your location probably has some great things to offer that you could find in very few other locations in the stadium. I think you will probably be very happy by the end of the first quarter! Especially if the Gophers are winning! Good luck and just learn to love your location. I don't think there are really any bad spots in TCF BANK STADIUM. It really was kind of fun making that selection, but, I did see a number of locations that looked pretty nice! I just made my choice and am committed to finding out all the good things about my seats in the new stadium. The important thing is having those season tickets and "being there..."

Look for the positives in your selection. The thing is, you had to make a choice. Every choice has some positive aspects and probably most choices have a few drawbacks. I'll bet that you will most likely fall in love with your section of the stadium after you have spent some time there. I hope that you soon forget about "buyer's remorse" feelings. To have so many possibilities and to have to make one choice leaves you feeling that way, it would seem to me. Once you start going to the games, I'll bet that you will find that your location probably has some great things to offer that you could find in very few other locations in the stadium. I think you will probably be very happy by the end of the first quarter! Especially if the Gophers are winning! Good luck and just learn to love your location. I don't think there are really any bad spots in TCF BANK STADIUM. It really was kind of fun making that selection, but, I did see a number of locations that looked pretty nice! I just made my choice and am committed to finding out all the good things about my seats in the new stadium. The important thing is having those season tickets and "being there..."

We need to win BIG TEN games! This Brewster and this Prexy B will need to be held personally responsible if we do not win some more BIG TEN games! It has been far too long since we have won 5 BIG TEN games. Five and we'll stay alive! Four and we'll need some more!! Three ain't enough for me! Two and I'll be blue. I for one am excited to attend BIG TEN games at TCF BaNK StaDIUM and watch this Brewster work his car salesmanship on the sidelines. I'll bet that this Prexy B will have "buyer's remorse" if this Brewster doesn't win more BIG TEN games for the University of Minnesota GOLDEN GOPHERS (est. 1851) this fall. I'll be first in line, and will be happy if we're not only winning the preseason games, but winning the BiG TEn Games, the ones that count!!!!

dpodoll68

why do you have to say "this brewster" and "this prexy b" it is so stupid. Are you even a fan, the way you talk down about the program and the school so much? Why do you even follow Gopher Football if you are so unhappy about it? I think your parents are the ones who have buyers remorse

We need to win BIG TEN games! This Brewster and this Prexy B will need to be held personally responsible if we do not win some more BIG TEN games! It has been far too long since we have won 5 BIG TEN games. Five and we'll stay alive! Four and we'll need some more!! Three ain't enough for me! Two and I'll be blue. I for one am excited to attend BIG TEN games at TCF BaNK StaDIUM and watch this Brewster work his car salesmanship on the sidelines. I'll bet that this Prexy B will have "buyer's remorse" if this Brewster doesn't win more BIG TEN games for the University of Minnesota GOLDEN GOPHERS (est. 1851) this fall. I'll be first in line, and will be happy if we're not only winning the preseason games, but winning the BiG TEn Games, the ones that count!!!!

Welcome back Wrenny!

dpodoll68: you make some excellent points there. In the third year for a coach, it starts being completely and totally important for that coach to start putting a heck of a lot of Big Ten wins on the board. In fact, 6 Big Ten wins in 2009 would be a sign that this coach might have some future here. 2 or 3 Big Ten wins would be incredibly bad in year 3. Reusse will have a field day taking Brewster apart if he only wins a couple of Big Ten games. 3 or 4 Big Ten wins really wouldn't say very much positive about him either. Three years into this and he had better make hay while he can. Even Zook at Illinois had a good 3rd year. Then, Zook tanked again in his 4th season and his team didn't even qualify for a lowly bowl game.

I want Big Ten wins and I don't think that is too unreasonable, is it? If he doesn't win enough Big Ten games, I will voice my concerns. If he wins 6 Big Ten games and contends for a tie for the conference championship (maybe 6-2 might be good enough, but most likely it will have to be 7-1 or 8-0 in Big Ten play to actually win a championship outright) I would be very pleased! So, I'm going to have fun no matter what happens in 2009. 1. The new stadium will open. 2. The pressure is on Brewster to win a lot of Big Ten games. Complete honesty along the way will help him to remember that the goal for him is to win Big Ten football games. 3. IF Brewster can pull off a 6, 7 or 8 Big Ten win season, I will be VERY happy! Life is good!

EXPECT lots of Big Ten Football wins by the Gophers in 2009! Demand it! We have all this talent. We have all this great coaching. How can we not have over five Big Ten wins in 2009? I think it can be done. I think it must be done!

why do you have to say "this brewster" and "this prexy b" it is so stupid. Are you even a fan, the way you talk down about the program and the school so much? Why do you even follow Gopher Football if you are so unhappy about it? I think your parents are the ones who have buyers remorse

You are stupid..... he was mocking 4starrecruit fan who is wren... you are a tool.

Welcome back Wrenny!

He was just mocking him...4 starfan is actually Wren...dpdoll was just ripping on him....

there is no 4starfan, only 4starrecruit, and the word "tool" went out in the 80's. Are you still wearing a reo speedwagon t-shirt and driving a camaro and living in your parents basement?

4 star was comfortable with the status quo

4 star recruit still thinks the M&M boys should be leading the U's two most prominent sports. He liked the status quo, the U accepting being mediocre at best. Glen Mason did many positive things here (unlike Dan Monson), making the football program respectable, but the bottom line is his time had come and gone. The programs were either growing stale (football) and/or downright sinking into the abyss (basketball).

I'm glad Joel Maturi decided to make changes in both sports. I'm anxious to see how both coaching changes will be viewed by the general public in April of 2011, after both Tubby and Brew have completed their fourth seasons. We should know by then about both hires, good, bad or indifferent. But until then, at least we know 4 star will continue to worship Glen.

4 star recruit still thinks the M&M boys should be leading the U's two most prominent sports. He liked the status quo, the U accepting being mediocre at best. Glen Mason did many positive things here (unlike Dan Monson), making the football program respectable, but the bottom line is his time had come and gone. The programs were either growing stale (football) and/or downright sinking into the abyss (basketball).

I'm glad Joel Maturi decided to make changes in both sports. I'm anxious to see how both coaching changes will be viewed by the general public in April of 2011, after both Tubby and Brew have completed their fourth seasons. We should know by then about both hires, good, bad or indifferent. But until then, at least we know 4 star will continue to worship Glen.

Oh, selectionsunday: Do I need to remind you that Monson was here to atone for the many and horrible sins of one clem haskins? It is clem haskins who ruined a decade of Gopher Basketball with his academic fraud crimes against the University of Minnesota, the Big Ten and the NCAA. Monson helped basketball to stay alive at Minnesota and with the NCAA imposed "near death" sanctions and penalties, do you honestly think Tubby Smith would have taken the Minnesota job?

So, you brought that sordid haskin's affair up by wanting to crucify Monson for the sins of haskins. It was haskins who did the deeds that made Minnesota a nearly executed, rouge, cheating institution in the eyes of the NCAA Infractions Committee.

It was this prexy b who extended Monson and Mason and then bought out their contracts at the cost of Millions and millions of money that prexy b had to borrow from the General Fund of the University of Minnesota.

I blame Maturi and prexy b for first letting Mason's contract run down to nothing and then NOT letting him go at a cost of nothing to the University. Instead, they blew their mission by needing him to get the naming rights deal finalized with Mr. Cooper at TCF BANK and they needed his help to ramrod the passage of the stadium bill through the legislature. Pogemiller was just chomping at the bit to blow the whole deal into a million little pieces. So, prexy b and maturi extended Mason's contract. But Mason had them by the short ones, so, they were forced to sign him to a long term extension. The next year, when they bought him out, they had to borrow millions and millions of dollars from the General Fund of the U of M. Mason got the money! They then went out and tried to replace Mason on the cheap and we have what we have. There was no Tubby Smith, just looking for an easy out from the pressure at Kentucky available to take over the Football Program at the cost of over 2 million a season. In fact, there was no one that anyone had ever heard of to take over the Football Program.

So, after one 1-11 season, (0-8) in Big Ten play, one five game losing streak to end year number two, 3 defensive coordinaotors, 2 offensive coordinators and now a co-offensive coordinaotor combination deal, we are ready to launch the new stadium that played such a large role in the maturi/prexy b handling of the Mason fiasco. Headed into this season, the new coach has an overall record of 8-17, 3-13 in Big Ten play coming off 55 to 0 defeats at the hands of iowa and a 42-21 drubbing at the hands of Kansas. That's right, outscored by a total of 97 to 21 in the last two games.

But, I am a more than fair fan. All I want is a lot of Big Ten wins in 2009 for the kids playing on the team. I WANT brewster to stay in place as the coach until maturi has been replaced as the ad. Then brewster will have had many, many seasons to prove what ever it is that he will prove. I want a new AD in place to assess the situation.

And, yes, I do think Gopher Fans have deserved brewster-ball. The biggest argument I have had with brewster was that he picked entirely the wrong offensive coordinator in dunbar and he stuck with dunbar for two full seasons before spending lots of money to buy out the contract of the high priced dunbar. I did NOT appreciate dunbar's offense. I believe that dunbar's offense basically insured that the 2007 seson would be a total throw away season.

brewster must develope an offensive line, run the ball and stop the run. IF he does that, he may achieve the kind of success that Mason achieved. He might be able to knock a pretty good to very good program off once in a while. He SHOULD be able to get the Gophers to a bowl game seventy five to eighty percent of the time.

Will he ever do better than Mason? ONLY if he wins six or more Big Ten games in a single season. Big Ten wins are the ultimate report card on this brewster. The number of Big Ten wins vs. the number of Big Ten losses will tell us if brewster is a good recruiter or just an average recruiter recruiting to a Big Ten University that has a history of below average results for a very long period of time. You can not "spin" it any other way. Big Ten wins vs. Big Ten losses tells us the ultimate truth about what kind of recruiter and what kind of coach brewster is.

May brewster stay here ten season! We all deserve brewster...win or lose. I hope he wins a heck of a lot of Big Ten games, because the kids on the team deserve a LOT of Big Ten wins and we fans even deserve a LOT of Big Ten wins. I hope he stays here at least one year longer than prexy b and maturi, in fact. The University of Minnesota is in NO position to even consider replacing brewster as long as the current administration is in place. So, if they are here three more years, I hope brewster is here at least four more years. It's fine. We are the University of Minnesota Golden Gopher Football Fan Base. We deserve brewsterball! So, I sure hope he wins at least six Big Ten Football Games in 2009! I want better than what he has shown us in 2007 and 2008, that's for sure. But, dumping dunbar was a very good thing!

So, selectionsunday: there you have it. That is exactly what I think. Now you won't have to speculate! IF you want to know what I think, just ask me. I won't be shy about letting you know. But, please don't try to speculate about what you want to tell others that you think I think. You don't do a very good job of that selectionsunday. The odds of you getting it right aren't very good... ; 0 )

Wow. This may be one of the greatest thread hijackings ever. It has to be eligible for the Thread Hijacking Hall of Fame. Way to go guys.

Spot on Wren impersonation

good stuff there...spit out my cheerios.

BIG 10 wins are the only thing that matters to wren, that and cannon fall girls softball.

that's why mason gets a free pass on bowl game collapses.

By his 3rd season, how many times did mason win 7 Big 10 games? oh, what's that? never?

Here is Mason's Big 10 record

97: 1-7 9th place
98: 2-6 7th place
99: 5-3 4th place
00: 4-4 5th place
01: 2-6 10th place
02: 3-5 7th place
03: 5-3 4th place
04: 3-5 8th place
05: 4-4 7th place
06: 3-5 6th place

by my math, mason averaged 3.2 Big 10 wins per year, going 32-48 in 10 years. Whereas, OOC, he went 64-57. So clearly, OOC patsie wins were WAY MORE important to Glen than BIG 10 games.

You demand that Brewster wins 6 or 7 Big 10 games next year? Mason sniffed 6 wins once, before his putrid defense collapsed against Michigan.

You're a relic and an idiot. You live in the past, and you should stay. You are consumed by the AD and coaches of gopher past. You have taken this coaching change, and the Monson change PERSONALLY (perhaps your racist roots? it's all clem's fault that monson was the wrong guy?)

you mock yourself everytime you post here, there, the strib, whatever. i first posted on gopherhole many years ago, and had to suffer your endless diatribe rants on the "wilderness" and all that. the gophers have moved on, you should too.

You didn't like me pushing for a new stadium wolf? You don't think the years in the dome and the years that led up to moving into the dome were "Wilderness Years?" The Gophers were abandoned when the twins and vikings came into town around 1961. You don't recall that?

brewsterball has put up some numbers for us too. 3-13 in Big Ten play. That is an average of 1.5 big Ten wins per season for two seasons. 8-17 overall for two seasons.

Things are looking up for brewsterball though. During the entire time he has been here he has been assured of the new stadium. Now it is real. Even a loser like Mason won 5 Big Ten games in his 3rd season. Certainly with the new stadium and his supposedly incredible recruiting brewsterball should win more than Mason won in the third season.

However, I certainly am here not to praise Mason. He was not good enough. WE Golden Gopher fans demand MUCH better than what Mason gave us. So, let me be the first to tell you that Mason has been long gone...long fired....and long ago he accepted all that money maturi and prexy b insisted that he should take when they fired him for not winning enough Big Ten football games.

Mason is no longer a real character in the saga of Golden Gopher Football.. Mason is a part of history when it comes to University of Minnesota Football. He's the guy the got the money! He won some BIG ball games. He lost some BIG ball games.

We now have brewsterball. We are what we are. No more. No less. I want a lot of Big Ten Football wins! No more...No less... Go Gophers! Go wolf...

racist? I think that would be you, wolf. You seem to see things in terms of black and white and look for some way to try to accuse someone else of something that is totally wrong. I like people wolf. People are people. Personally, I did not apprecitate that creative academic cheating scandal that haskin's perpetrated against the University of Minnesota. I also didn't appreciate what mussleman did to put the University of Minnesota in bad light during his time. You shouldn't try to lynch people wolf. That isn't very nice.

after mason averaged 1.5 Big 10 wins in his first two years, were you as much of a prick then too?

Spot on Wren impersonation

Thanks, I'll be here all week.

I can't believe he officially outed himself so thoroughly ("this" and "prexy B" yada, yada) on the basis of one post specifically intended to draw him out.

Hopefully he will soon wear out his welcome with the management once again.

BIG 10 wins are the only thing that matters to wren, that and cannon fall girls softball.

that's why mason gets a free pass on bowl game collapses.

By his 3rd season, how many times did mason win 7 Big 10 games? oh, what's that? never?

Here is Mason's Big 10 record

97: 1-7 9th place
98: 2-6 7th place
99: 5-3 4th place
00: 4-4 5th place
01: 2-6 10th place
02: 3-5 7th place
03: 5-3 4th place
04: 3-5 8th place
05: 4-4 7th place
06: 3-5 6th place

by my math, mason averaged 3.2 Big 10 wins per year, going 32-48 in 10 years. Whereas, OOC, he went 64-57. So clearly, OOC patsie wins were WAY MORE important to Glen than BIG 10 games.

You demand that Brewster wins 6 or 7 Big 10 games next year? Mason sniffed 6 wins once, before his putrid defense collapsed against Michigan.

You're a relic and an idiot. You live in the past, and you should stay. You are consumed by the AD and coaches of gopher past. You have taken this coaching change, and the Monson change PERSONALLY (perhaps your racist roots? it's all clem's fault that monson was the wrong guy?)

you mock yourself everytime you post here, there, the strib, whatever. i first posted on gopherhole many years ago, and had to suffer your endless diatribe rants on the "wilderness" and all that. the gophers have moved on, you should too.

Thank you Wolfman!!!!!

The bottom line is that the football season is coming up. We will have a non-spinable way of assessing the 2009 season. The number of Big Ten wins vs. the number of Big Ten losses will tell us all we need to know. We Minnesota fans deserve brewsterball. I hope brewster remains in place at least one more year than the current administration! Dosen't that prove my loyalty to brewsterball? Win or lose, I don't want brewster to leave while this administration is in place. We are Minnesota and we are brewsterball! Win or lose...lose or win. I want a LOT of Big Ten wins in 2009! I am really looking forward to games in the new stadium. All is good and Gopher fans are just the greatest fans in the world! We ARE Minnesota. We ARE brewsterball!

He really is off in his own little world, isn't he?

Oh, selectionsunday: Do I need to remind you that Monson was here to atone for the many and horrible sins of one clem haskins? It is clem haskins who ruined a decade of Gopher Basketball with his academic fraud crimes against the University of Minnesota, the Big Ten and the NCAA. Monson helped basketball to stay alive at Minnesota and with the NCAA imposed "near death" sanctions and penalties, do you honestly think Tubby Smith would have taken the Minnesota job?

So, you brought that sordid haskin's affair up by wanting to crucify Monson for the sins of haskins. It was haskins who did the deeds that made Minnesota a nearly executed, rouge, cheating institution in the eyes of the NCAA Infractions Committee.

It was this prexy b who extended Monson and Mason and then bought out their contracts at the cost of Millions and millions of money that prexy b had to borrow from the General Fund of the University of Minnesota.

I blame Maturi and prexy b for first letting Mason's contract run down to nothing and then NOT letting him go at a cost of nothing to the University. Instead, they blew their mission by needing him to get the naming rights deal finalized with Mr. Cooper at TCF BANK and they needed his help to ramrod the passage of the stadium bill through the legislature. Pogemiller was just chomping at the bit to blow the whole deal into a million little pieces. So, prexy b and maturi extended Mason's contract. But Mason had them by the short ones, so, they were forced to sign him to a long term extension. The next year, when they bought him out, they had to borrow millions and millions of dollars from the General Fund of the U of M. Mason got the money! They then went out and tried to replace Mason on the cheap and we have what we have. There was no Tubby Smith, just looking for an easy out from the pressure at Kentucky available to take over the Football Program at the cost of over 2 million a season. In fact, there was no one that anyone had ever heard of to take over the Football Program.

So, after one 1-11 season, (0-8) in Big Ten play, one five game losing streak to end year number two, 3 defensive coordinaotors, 2 offensive coordinators and now a co-offensive coordinaotor combination deal, we are ready to launch the new stadium that played such a large role in the maturi/prexy b handling of the Mason fiasco. Headed into this season, the new coach has an overall record of 8-17, 3-13 in Big Ten play coming off 55 to 0 defeats at the hands of iowa and a 42-21 drubbing at the hands of Kansas. That's right, outscored by a total of 97 to 21 in the last two games.

But, I am a more than fair fan. All I want is a lot of Big Ten wins in 2009 for the kids playing on the team. I WANT brewster to stay in place as the coach until maturi has been replaced as the ad. Then brewster will have had many, many seasons to prove what ever it is that he will prove. I want a new AD in place to assess the situation.

And, yes, I do think Gopher Fans have deserved brewster-ball. The biggest argument I have had with brewster was that he picked entirely the wrong offensive coordinator in dunbar and he stuck with dunbar for two full seasons before spending lots of money to buy out the contract of the high priced dunbar. I did NOT appreciate dunbar's offense. I believe that dunbar's offense basically insured that the 2007 seson would be a total throw away season.

brewster must develope an offensive line, run the ball and stop the run. IF he does that, he may achieve the kind of success that Mason achieved. He might be able to knock a pretty good to very good program off once in a while. He SHOULD be able to get the Gophers to a bowl game seventy five to eighty percent of the time.

Will he ever do better than Mason? ONLY if he wins six or more Big Ten games in a single season. Big Ten wins are the ultimate report card on this brewster. The number of Big Ten wins vs. the number of Big Ten losses will tell us if brewster is a good recruiter or just an average recruiter recruiting to a Big Ten University that has a history of below average results for a very long period of time. You can not "spin" it any other way. Big Ten wins vs. Big Ten losses tells us the ultimate truth about what kind of recruiter and what kind of coach brewster is.

May brewster stay here ten season! We all deserve brewster...win or lose. I hope he wins a heck of a lot of Big Ten games, because the kids on the team deserve a LOT of Big Ten wins and we fans even deserve a LOT of Big Ten wins. I hope he stays here at least one year longer than prexy b and maturi, in fact. The University of Minnesota is in NO position to even consider replacing brewster as long as the current administration is in place. So, if they are here three more years, I hope brewster is here at least four more years. It's fine. We are the University of Minnesota Golden Gopher Football Fan Base. We deserve brewsterball! So, I sure hope he wins at least six Big Ten Football Games in 2009! I want better than what he has shown us in 2007 and 2008, that's for sure. But, dumping dunbar was a very good thing!

So, selectionsunday: there you have it. That is exactly what I think. Now you won't have to speculate! IF you want to know what I think, just ask me. I won't be shy about letting you know. But, please don't try to speculate about what you want to tell others that you think I think. You don't do a very good job of that selectionsunday. The odds of you getting it right aren't very good... ; 0 )

TL;DR

Just selected my seats today and chose section 140 row 6. This is about the 40 yard line. This is (within the 1st 10 rows) where the donation is $250 instead of the rest of the section where it is $500.

My questions: Will I be too close to the field? Will the players on the bench affect my sight lines? Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have.

(Hoping to get this thread back to where it started...)

I have the same feeling as you - I got my seats yesterday in 141 row 7. Same thing as you... $250 seats at the bottom of the $500 section. I debated long and hard about whether to go into the upper deck instead, but decided to stick with these. My tickets in the dome were on the 40 yard line in the 11th row (but on the visitor's side), so I have an idea what it's like sitting that low. I eventually came to the conclusion that while the upper deck seats would be really great and have a better overall view of the field, there's something fun about being that close. We won't really know how the view is until September 12, but I think my seats will be great. Sure, I'll have a hard time seeing a play right on the Gopher sideline and I won't be able to tell the difference between a 3 or 5 yard run when the ball is near one of the goal lines, but I'm going to enjoy it no matter where I sit.

there is no 4starfan, only 4starrecruit, and the word "tool" went out in the 80's. Are you still wearing a reo speedwagon t-shirt and driving a camaro and living in your parents basement?

LOL...wow you really know how to come back with an insult.

Not my fault you are so dense that you couldn;t completely see wheat everyone else on this board saw, that you actually thought Dpodoll was writing that intentionally...

LOL...what an idiot...

(Hoping to get this thread back to where it started...)

I have the same feeling as you - I got my seats yesterday in 141 row 7. Same thing as you... $250 seats at the bottom of the $500 section. I debated long and hard about whether to go into the upper deck instead, but decided to stick with these. My tickets in the dome were on the 40 yard line in the 11th row (but on the visitor's side), so I have an idea what it's like sitting that low. I eventually came to the conclusion that while the upper deck seats would be really great and have a better overall view of the field, there's something fun about being that close. We won't really know how the view is until September 12, but I think my seats will be great. Sure, I'll have a hard time seeing a play right on the Gopher sideline and I won't be able to tell the difference between a 3 or 5 yard run when the ball is near one of the goal lines, but I'm going to enjoy it no matter where I sit.

I pick tomorrow and am also considering the same thing. I'm thinking I'll go upper deck though.

Good luck with your new seats DonC and 2727!

Good luck with your new seats DonC and 2727!

Nice post...really! Can we have more like this???

Kind of like I'd really like more Reuse articles like the one he wrote about the Spring game...!!!!

I've always loved the threatened ban, but we have been over this, without me this little board has no traffic.

I've always loved the threatened ban, but we have been over this, without me this little board has no traffic.

Oh god...now you've gone completely delusional. Do you honestly believe you wouldn't be banned because you drive up "hits"? WTF are you smoking? If that was the case Wren and Loon and everyone else in the Troll HOF would still be posting under their original monikers. Keep posting as classy as you've been (heck, take it up a notch). See how that works out for you.

But my bad, I forgot. You ARE the GopherHole. Thanks for the reminder dear leader. Please remind me though...what angle should I bow at to show you the proper respect for the traffic you've brought the board?

I've had 2 monikers before and have had OSU fans come on with different monikers from time to time

Top Bottom