Shooter: Wife of a former Gophers football captain mailed the president of Huntington National Bank about stadium logo

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Could said wife of former Gophers football captain be a lady who likes a guy in scarves?!

Per Shooter:

The wife of a former Gophers football captain has mailed the president of Huntington National Bank in Columbus, Ohio, requesting that the firm that has merged with TCF Bank not replace the Gophers maroon and gold logo on its football stadium with Huntington’s green and white logo.

Go Gophers!!

Good Will begets Good Will or the color of money is more important?

Ever heard of North Dakota
I think it's a state between the northwest border of Minnesota and eastern Montana. I hear it has a pretty good hockey program at one school and an elite JV football program at the other. Frankly, I couldn't care less about either!

Sounds like the venn diagram of those who complain about the new colors and those who think North Dakota schools are our rivals is damn near a perfect circle.

Sounds like the venn diagram of those who complain about the new colors and those who think North Dakota schools are our rivals is damn near a perfect circle.
NDSU= not a rival and never has been
UND=former rival for hockey

Top Bottom