Shooter: The Gophers football team is 200-1 odds to win next season’s NCAA championship, per sportsbetting.ag.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Shooter:

The Gophers football team is 200-1 odds to win next season’s NCAA championship, per sportsbetting.ag.

Go Gophers!!

Usually when I see those kinds of odds on a local team, I will place a $10 bet. Think I will just save my $10 this time around

Similar to the odds for an IRS audit before hiring the extra agents...

I think I'll still file my taxes...

is 200 to 1 the highest odds they give? Shouldn't the Gophers be 500 to 1 or 2000 to 1 before anyone gives up $10 bucks? If it was 200 to 1 to win the West, that might get some action.

There are only five teams that have any chance for a Natty next year. Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Alabama, and LSU. I would say Ohio State but I think Stroud is going pro. A bet is wasted on anyone else.

There are only five teams that have any chance for a Natty next year. Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Alabama, and LSU. I would say Ohio State but I think Stroud is going pro. A bet is wasted on anyone else.
You offering the field vs those 3?

I would take the bet at 200:1 on the Gophers making CFP
200:1 to win it seems optimistic.

I would take the bet at 200:1 on the Gophers making CFP
200:1 to win it seems optimistic.
But you think there is a chance we win the Big Ten? Takes that for us to make the CFP’s.

I’d agree there is a chance but 200 to 1 doesn’t seem like accurate odds to me for us to win the Big Ten. Been awhile and we are picked 10th in the conference.

I have been thinking about that bet. If I could add USC I would find it tempting. Needless to say I never actually bet.
It’s interesting no doubt. I’m not sure what Vegas odds would be on Georgia, Alabama, LSU and USC vs the field. Fun idea.

KFAN morning show does it with the Men’s hoops tourney.

I have been thinking about that bet. If I could add USC I would find it tempting. Needless to say I never actually bet.

I don't see it with USC. They have no D. Absolutely none. While they keep their star QB, I don't see how their defense gets improved that much in one year. I don't know if I'd pick them to win the Pac12 next year. I'd probably pick Washington

But you think there is a chance we win the Big Ten? Takes that for us to make the CFP’s.

I’d agree there is a chance but 200 to 1 doesn’t seem like accurate odds to me for us to win the Big Ten. Been awhile and we are picked 10th in the conference.
TCU managed to beat Michigan and I don't think its unreasonable to say we could have a similar caliber team. In that case it would just take the dominoes falling the right way for an upset...

TCU managed to beat Michigan and I don't think its unreasonable to say we could have a similar caliber team. In that case it would just take the dominoes falling the right way for an upset...
You got me dreaming. If we go into Columbus next year and both teams are undefeated I will give you full credit.

You got me dreaming. If we go into Columbus next year and both teams are undefeated I will give you full credit.
Lol I'm just pointing out that it's not unachievable, may not be likely but still not impossible. I'll be hyped if we make it to the Michigan game undefeated, but that relies on a lot of unknowns at the moment.

Top Bottom