Shooter Now: Maturi planning to stay with Gophers

Does it matter that he wants to come back? Can he just say I'm coming back like did MJ and the doors are flung open? If he comes back I might find myself following the gophers less. It's like it says in Talent is overrated "not every organization wants to be great." What has he done that would he can point to and say this is why you need be back? Not to be all doom and gloom here, but I sick of wanting the gophers to be great more than the people in charge.

Does it matter that he wants to come back? Can he just say I'm coming back like did MJ and the doors are flung open? If he comes back I might find myself following the gophers less. It's like it says in Talent is overrated "not every organization wants to be great." What has he done that would he can point to and say this is why you need be back? Not to be all doom and gloom here, but I sick of wanting the gophers to be great more than the people in charge.

Couldn't agree more.....it's time for new blood.

All the article said was that Maturi wouldn't be fired with 1 year left on his contract. Not sure why they bothered wasting the bandwidth with the obvious.

Ideally it would have read Maturi announces retirement.

Top Bottom